Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Can you upgrade your bots star level ? And what is the max star level right now?

Hello :)
Was new to this game and really interested in the action and the collection of the bots
But the question for me is can you upgrade your bots star? like from 1 star to 2 stars?
And the max star level, for now, is it 4?
Thanks a lot :)

Comments

• Oh and one more question...Do every bot have a 4-star version?
    Or it just some of then has and the others only have 3-star version as the highest ?
  • JujubeJujube Posts: 9
    Not all bots have a 4* version right now. In fact most do not. There are only 3 playable 4* bots.

Also you can not change the stars on a bot.
  • Jujube wrote: »
    Not all bots have a 4* version right now. In fact, most do not. There are only 3 playable 4* bots.

Also, you can not change the stars on a bot.

hmm so for example if I level up some level 3 bot. Then when I got the level 4 version of the same bot can I like fuse then together to transfer the experience?
    You can forge them. Which gives bonuses to the higher star bot.
  • Jujube wrote: »
    You can forge them. Which gives bonuses to the higher star bot.

So... is it worth it to level up lower star bots? Or just level up some of then and wait for higher star bot come?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Other than 1* you will need all bots to progress the game
    I agree with Jon, the forge bonuses are very small. Level up what you need right now, only forge when you have absolutely no need for the lower star bots.

The 3* arena is a great way to get 3* bot shards, gold and energon (from raid crystals) so you need your 2* bots there. So don't forge those. Only after you have you have maxed your 2 and 3* bots should you consider leveling and forging your 1* bots.

If you don't have enough 2* bots right now go ahead and level the 1* that you need. In the long run the resources aren't wasted because the levels increase the forge xp when you get to that point.

Jujube wrote: »
    The 3* arena is a great way to get 3* bot shards, gold and energon (from raid crystals) ...

Arena crystals, not raid.

• Hi AilinaDiasqua!

Welcome to the game! As Jujube and MustangJon have already pointed out, you can't change the Star-Rating of your bots, and it's possible to have multiple Star-Ratings of the same Bot. Before you start forging lower level bots to grant your higher level bots a bonus, you might want to progress further into the game and see just how many modes of play there are.

You can only use each bot in one mode at a time, and with plenty of things to do including Away Missions, Story Missions, Alliance Missions, and Base Defense, you might find that you need some of your lower level bots.

And at this time, progressing your 4-Star bots is a much bigger task than progressing lower Star-Rating bots. And keep in mind, the game is still in Beta, so while there are only a few 4-Star bots to gain right now, we will start to add more very soon.
  • FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    And keep in mind, the game is still in Beta, so while there are only a few 4-Star bots to gain right now, we will start to add more very soon.

Like today? :wink:
  • edited March 2017
    Farkas wrote: »
    And keep in mind, the game is still in Beta, so while there are only a few 4-Star bots to gain right now, we will start to add more very soon.

Like today? :wink:

Exactly! But expect the Arena Rewards to change to accommodate more than 1 winner :tongue:
  • Thank you guys very much about the information :)