Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Upcoming Balance Adjustments: Mod Edition [UPDATE Sept 12 11:06 PDT]

2»

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2017
    @Kabam Miike Just to be clear, what's the definition of "lands a special attack on opponent" regarding the HA's stacking? The first hit or the last hit, or any one of them? \
    You see, sometimes we try to break apart from blocking the first hit of a special but take the successive hits (e.g., blocking Bludgeon's S1), sometimes we succeeded in dodging first hits but eat the last (e.g., try to dance under IH's 5 missiles), sometimes the evasion just procs like Arcee evading Mirage's overhead shot. Will the HA bleeding stack in any of these situations?

@AAGZ0921 There's no need to defend for a living. Just attack. And if there's anything to investigate into, go for shields and raid tickets.
  • We'll find out for sure soon enough, but my guess is any unblocked contact during a special will count as a hit. It won't matter if it's the first part or the last part of the special
  • September 13th is in the middle of raid ascent, a character raid event and alliance mission.

Can we try to line up updates so they don't conflict with so many things? If there's any bugs it will cause lots of problems.
  • Terminal wrote: »
    If ...

Hahahahahahahahahahaa *laughs hysterically*
  • edited September 2017
    UPDATE: Hey Folks,

Unfortunately, we are going to be delaying the Launch of Version 3.1. This means that these adjustments will be delayed as well.

We'll let you know more as we get more details, and have a new estimate on the release of Version 3.1.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    lazer should absolutely not be weakened, its one of the only mods that actually contribute to defense. it is not forced damage like HA, why nerf it? all the other mods are garbage anyways.
  • Great, so when Harm Accelerator is 24 hours from FINALLY being fixed, you move the update. Color me miffed.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758

Unfortunately, we are going to be delaying the Launch of Version 3.1. This means that these adjustments will be delayed as well.

We'll let you know more as we get more details, and have a new estimate on the release of Version 3.1.

Good. not in the middle of AM please to prevent breaking things.. Hope it will be stable during release.
  • Davien wrote: »

Good. not in the middle of AM please to prevent breaking things.. Hope it will be stable during release.
    Davien wrote: »

Unfortunately, that's not totally in our control. There are certain release windows that we have to follow, and unless we want to delay Alliance Missions every time we have a new release coming, they will end up overlapping.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited September 2017
    Of course you can do whatever you want @Kabam Miike , but don't you think taking AM cycle into account is something you should be doing considering what happened last time? All major updates have had huge bugs in them and I can't expect any upcoming ones to be different. AM is what drives the game to be more than a boring single player grind, so a little respect would be good.
  • Dirc, completely agree with you, but I think Mike's point is that it's partly influenced by Apple and Google and other marketplaces. Unless I misunderstand his comment about 'release windows', which is definitely possible
  • Please , correct MOTORMASTER's special 3 ,remove 90% attack as physical damage
  • 3l5an2ru4k91.png
    h7gdw8vq05q1.png

Beg you guys to do something about harm accelerator . I die without even getting hit with 5K+ health . I mean what the heck man.@kabammike
    Please it sucks all other mods are fine even laser is nothing for me never even noticed until i read his deadly mistake move and u lose half health.
    But harm accelerator suck boy
  • I answered this in the other thread you posted it on, but tbh it was already answered in the patch notes anyway
  • Harm Accelerator
    - Additional Bleed debuffs will only trigger when a special attack successfully lands on opponent

The update was delayed. No wonder the bleed debuffs still stacked even the opponent fails to land special attack on my bots.

This person gave a very good example why HA bleed debuffs stack with failed S-attack makes no sense
    at all.

3l5an2ru4k91.png
    h7gdw8vq05q1.png

Beg you guys to do something about harm accelerator . I die without even getting hit with 5K+ health . I mean what the heck man.@kabammike
    Please it sucks all other mods are fine even laser is nothing for me never even noticed until i read his deadly mistake move and u lose half health.
    But harm accelerator suck boy

• ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    So when will this go live?