Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ancient Sanctum is still broken...

Okay so it started with the Megatron random I don’t want to rotate between range and melee buff. Then we have the rhinox on the far right (you can’t hurt unless you special me) that deals shock damage after the first shield. Now we got a barricade that is one hit killing guys if they don’t pyro him. 200% NOT 2000%. Not an issue yesterday it’s an issue now though.

Guys this can’t keep happening please fix the map or players are going to leave. We already lost two in our alliance in one day. The mods aren’t hard but we the bots are giving out crazy damage or shocking (full 6 btw from standard punches with zero buffs one) it looks bad...really bad. Might be time to hang it up

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I'm not crazy! That Rhinox was a nightmare, thought that maybe it was just me having an off day, hopefully they can get all this sorted. In the meantime, our alliance is heading back to map 2 until we're a bit more prepared for Sanctum's challenges.
  • Thank you for the report. The team is attempting to replicate this right now. After we investigate this and can replicate it, we can start looking into the cause.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Just a suggestion...

Would be a show of goodwill to put AM revive/repair kits in the raid shop again soon, to help players who have been spending their pots to push through map 3.
  • Map 3 definitely has some issues. The 200% buff is doing way more damage than it should. Barricade nearly 1 hit my Ironhide (4* rank 3 maxed and forge level 33) on level 5 of map 3. I suspect what is happening is that the 200% buff is somehow affecting the crit modifier, allowing the AI to do insane damage if the hit crits.
    Damage over time effects (shock) are also doing too much damage. Even when I debuff the opponent, to damage over time continues to do same damage, as though opponent was still buffed.
    My biggest issue with these problems is that you nerfed rewards for map 2, essentially forcing us to go through a lot more manure to get the same rewards we used to. With lag, freezes, magical teleporting opponents, and other similar issues, these mods are very punishing...and are not punishing players for messing up so much as punishing us for the game not working right.
    This is causing massive frustration. We were looking foreword to a new map, but this is a broken glitch fest, which combined with other issues, just feels like a massive cash grab.
    Please restore map 2 rewards to previous levels and remove that arbitrary level cap. If you’re afraid nobody will play map 3if you do that, then maybe you need to fix map 3rather than punish players for trying to enjoy the game.
    I play MCOC, so I know Kabam knows how to make nodes challenging but fair. Not sure why there are such massive issues in this game. Do you not play test, or maybe test only in optimal conditions using emulators?
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Manthro wrote: »
    Just a suggestion...

Would be a show of goodwill to put AM revive/repair kits in the raid shop again soon, to help players who have been spending their pots to push through map 3.

That’s not good will bro, giving them is goodwill. I don’t want that I want a game that works
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    I got a guy with an R5, 2 r4s can’t get past barricade and tech support is telling him not to spend on it. What are we supposed to do now?