Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

SHOULD WE HAVE T2 SPARKS WITH DAILY MISSIONS ON SUNDAY?

@Kabam Miike i was thinking should we have t2 sparks and t1 sparks on sunday when its free for all if we can that would help if you missed the previous day just a thought.

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Yes please!
  • Absolutely!
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    this should be a poll lol
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    nomisu wrote: »
    this should be a poll lol

this should be a given, it shouldn't even be a thread! Kabam need to step up their game!
  • Yes please!
  • @DaveJL thank you for agreeing
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Yes I need tier 2 sunday
  • Passing this along to the team!
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I just wanted to comment that the T2 class essence you earn from 2.2 spotlight when fighting primal is great. I think you earn 800 essence in expert and 320 essence in hard. This has helped to alleviate the shortage. Much appreciated.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Lapras wrote: »
    I just wanted to comment that the T2 class essence you earn from 2.2 spotlight when fighting primal is great. I think you earn 800 essence in expert and 320 essence in hard. This has helped to alleviate the shortage. Much appreciated.

It's random, and only 320 in hard is safe to farm. 800 in expert has Grimlock as boss so it's not autofightable any day. But with the same energy cost you can do two daily runs and get at least 396, fixed class. It's still a good complementary in the days when you don't want that class.
  • @Kabam Miike what they say
  • Yes and yes it would be super!!
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Would make sense though I personally swim in T2B&C. I get so much from AQ and Spotlight