Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Upcoming Bot Changes: January 31st [UPDATED]

2»

Comments

• Are you guys going to lower the cost of the revives and repairs or increase the health point.
    Because at the rate you guys are working with bots AI have 100 sig lvl every where . One hit and we are done for.
    So this changes will make AM annoying and ROK stop trying
  • Also to mention can you guys pls not break the Hit streak on block proficiency thats not fair .
    Can’t gain hit streak pls
  • kelsuskelsus Posts: 38
    These changes look great.

Galvatron should be feared.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    edited January 2018
    Before it gets changed, what is Ultra Magnus's sig level 100 Physical Resistance? How much percent does one level increase?

Also, its a bit nitpicking to see Magnus's new sig abilitiy's description describes Bots as "dead". Bots in this game can be punched, slashed, blasted, rammed, burnt, bled, electrocuted, chomped, have swords in their chest, have acid poured on them, etc, and they only get "defeated" or "Knocked Out".
  • Where is the changes to Mixmaster?

I thought @KillMasterC discovered and @Kabam Kavs clarified Mixmaster's concussive block will get 10% power steal in new balancing update?

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    hoolienwee wrote: »
    Where is the changes to Mixmaster?

I thought @KillMasterC discovered and @Kabam Kavs clarified Mixmaster's concussive block will get 10% power steal in new balancing update?

He is getting power burn instead it seems, from shieldmaster synergy
  • Sounds like some good changes, but a little surprised there is no fix for Ramjet's L2, which won't land after a combo and allows the opponent to block before the missile is fired
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Sounds like some good changes, but a little surprised there is no fix for Ramjet's L2, which won't land after a combo and allows the opponent to block before the missile is fired

I thought they fixed that? Mine stopped missing after the 5.0 update, maybe it's a lag thing.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    CandKane wrote: »
    Sounds like some good changes, but a little surprised there is no fix for Ramjet's L2, which won't land after a combo and allows the opponent to block before the missile is fired

I thought they fixed that? Mine stopped missing after the 5.0 update, maybe it's a lag thing.

Still misses on medium combos. Light combos work.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I'm happy with the changes too and hope that it means these bots will get a little more use on my roster.

There's still a few tweaks that I think could be made to other bots (like r5 Hot Rod getting 80% chance to land decelerate on ranged shots instead of 60%, lol) but this was a great place to start; lots of interesting changes too so that should be fun.

That said, I've had to re-work my whole priority list for bot ranking now as there are some real gems here.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    "Grindor now displays his 17% Passive Armor ability"

Can we please get all hidden stats like this for all characters revealed.

What is the armor of everyone else? What are their crit rates? Do they have innate armor piercing? etc..
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    "Dinobot
    Dinobot needed some light improvements to better reward playing to his strengths. Improved Block Proficiency, more potent Bleeds and finally an improved Synergy with Mixmaster should increase his usefulness outside of the Swordmasters synergy.

- Well-timed-blocks have their Block Proficiency Increased by 30%.
    - Bleeds inflicted by Dinobot’s Heavy Attacks can now stack.
    - Shieldmasters synergy with Mixmaster has had its Block Proficiency reduced but the synergy now inflicts Power Burn on the opponent when performing well-timed-blocks."
    Dinobot doesn't seem any better to me. No one can always spam their heavy attacks all the time for that bleed to stack

I agree with Dinobot not getting better. I rarely proc one bleed per fight,... stacking it seems impossible. Also with the swordmastery nerf, Dinobot actually got worst. I understand the damage may have been too much, but at the same time, it was really the only thing dino had going for him when against Grindor and Primal,.. and it was still random. So in reality Dino seems more like he got a nerf instead of an improvement. he really needs help to be on par with other tacticians. His sp1 still doesnt have a reliable armor break compared to others. Please @Kabam Miike lets give Dino some real love.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    kranders wrote: »
    CandKane wrote: »

Still misses on medium combos. Light combos work.

There was a thread about that. Someone mentioned pausing for a split second after landing the last medium hit and the S2 will connect. That fixed it for me.
    Gojuanes wrote: »
    I agree with Dinobot not getting better. I rarely proc one bleed per fight,... stacking it seems impossible.

Haha, I didn't even know he could cause bleed on his heavy attack. I don't think I've ever seen it.
  • Terminal wrote: »
    "Grindor now displays his 17% Passive Armor ability"

Can we please get all hidden stats like this for all characters revealed.

What is the armor of everyone else? What are their crit rates? Do they have innate armor piercing? etc..

I remember you asking about this earlier, and I'm working on getting that information for you guys. For the most part, most bots of the same class have very similar Stats, which is why Grindor needed that callout.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    These all sound awesome!

Except Arcee, I still think her headshot needs to trigger more often, or at least have the sp1 precision+ranged speed buff last longer

Maybe I’m just not good at playing her, but I find my ranged attacks get blocked so often that I barely ever trigger a headshot, and if one volley gets blocked after sp1 the buff is gone before you get a chance for a second

It could be just that I’m not practiced at fighting with mainly ranged attacks, and maybe a good Arcee gameplay vid is all I need, but my hunch is she really can live up to her description a whole lot better with just the extended duration to sp1 buffs, and maybe slightly more frequent headshots

For the rest of the changes, I’m really looking forward to using some of the benchwarmers a whole lot more. And I reckon no one would be disappointed with any bot as their first 4* given these changes - basically every bot seems like it’s gonna be pretty cool. Looking forward to giving them all a spin
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Any chance you could push this out a little earlier? Would like to see what’s it’s like against these updated bots before going straight into an alliance mission and finding out there.
  • I love bots getting tweaked getting better but at the same time for us to get that good signature is hopeless there is no certainty when will i get the same bot duped.

All i see his AI getting better.
    Not offending like the changes but where is the fun player looking for.
    Signature bounty don’t get you 4star signatures unless its top -10 means end of discussion..lol
    And ending 1-2% has poor chancea of 4star.

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I love bots getting tweaked getting better but at the same time for us to get that good signature is hopeless there is no certainty when will i get the same bot duped.

This is a weak argument. Even worse is that you just complain without providing any sort of solution to the "problem"

• I am so excited!!! Galv, shock, and Magnus are 3 of my highest 4s!! I can’t wait to bring the pain!!

Love the game, keep it up guys!
  • Shockwave and Ultra Magnus buffs?!? This is awesome!
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Trailfire wrote: »
    These all sound awesome!

Except Arcee, I still think her headshot needs to trigger more often, or at least have the sp1 precision+ranged speed buff last longer

Maybe I’m just not good at playing her, but I find my ranged attacks get blocked so often that I barely ever trigger a headshot, and if one volley gets blocked after sp1 the buff is gone before you get a chance for a second

It could be just that I’m not practiced at fighting with mainly ranged attacks, and maybe a good Arcee gameplay vid is all I need, but my hunch is she really can live up to her description a whole lot better with just the extended duration to sp1 buffs, and maybe slightly more frequent headshots

For the rest of the changes, I’m really looking forward to using some of the benchwarmers a whole lot more. And I reckon no one would be disappointed with any bot as their first 4* given these changes - basically every bot seems like it’s gonna be pretty cool. Looking forward to giving them all a spin

Precision should last longer or there should be some tweaking. Every time I use it I barely land a ranged shot after. Perhaps a permanent type buff ala Mirage until she gets hit.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    My problem with pre-buff Galvatron is his dark energy charges last too short. But at least they won't expire on SP2
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Update is out!
  • Curiously, this thread mentions Sideswipe but the App Store notes don’t.
    aly2wgwgjiti.jpeg
    vrv5xvqpuwrn.jpeg