Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bug in raid store and various other parts

Comments

• Options
    XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    Same thing here, can't raid either.
  • Options
    Back to normal
  • Options
    Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Still having this problem...
  • Options
    Looking into this right now!
  • Options
    Alright, so we found the problem and have pushed a fix. This might take a few minutes to get to all of you. Wait a minute, close the game, and then restart the game.
  • Options
    Rhys_ThurynRhys_Thuryn Posts: 15
    edited March 2018
    Alright, so we found the problem and have pushed a fix. This might take a few minutes to get to all of you. Wait a minute, close the game, and then restart the game.

Raid Store is back but there is another issue.

I’ve purchased 4 Hound 3* but no bots, same issue with Basic Spark G3 shards.

Chips are gone but items not received...

Issue remain after close and restart the game.
  • Options

Raid Store is back but there is another issue.

I’ve purchased 4 Hound 3* but no bots, same issue with Basic Spark G3 shards.

Chips are gone but items not received...

Issue remain after close and restart the game.

That is weird. Can you please contact our support team? They can investigate this more thoroughly than I am able to. You can do this in game by tapping the Gear Icon in the top left corner of your base screen, then on the support button.
  • Options
    I’ve found them... with my items?!

04jhl7dvqg6p.png
  • Options

04jhl7dvqg6p.png

That is very odd. I'm taking this to the team. I might have some more questions for you in a moment.
  • Options
    SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    lol t3b essense in items
  • Options

04jhl7dvqg6p.png

That is very odd. I'm taking this to the team. I might have some more questions for you in a moment.

Any feedback?!

Case # 04651703
  • Options

04jhl7dvqg6p.png

Any feedback?!

Case # 04651703

We're working on a fix right now! Thank you for this screenshot, it really helped us figure out what was going on!
  • Options
    Hey everybody, we're about to push a fix for this right now. it could take a few hours, but if you ended up with items in your Inventory that shouldn't be there, this should fix it.
  • Options
    Hey everybody, we're about to push a fix for this right now. it could take a few hours, but if you ended up with items in your Inventory that shouldn't be there, this should fix it.

Problem solved

Thank you for your support!