Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Thank you KABAM For all your work

I thought I would just make this post since I am seeing a lot of negativity about the game saying it sucks MCOC is better and all but I wanna thank the people who work on this game they have made one of the best Transformers games out there the console ones either disapper or were never good and most mobile games have been shut down for this franchise.

I think KABAM has done a great job with this game the way they change it from MCOC people Don't have to spend money to get new characters they can grind for them unlike MCOC this game has raids unlike MCOC I just want to say well done to KABAM Mike and everyone else at KABAM keep up the hard work and know that people will always appreciate your work on this game and to make it better if anyone else feels the same please add your comments and let us show KABAM we care and are thankful they made this game happen and not give up on it
Tagged:

Comments

• JmdJmd Posts: 45
    Agreed. Love this game. Thanks KABAM! =)
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I would like to come out and say some of the “negativity” could be taken for constructive criticism. People only complain about the game because they care about it.

The Transformers franchise is beloved by millions worldwide and they are not fans to be trifled with. I want this game to live on for years to come; in fact, I love it very much! I just hope Kabam can successfully flesh out new content to keep everyone engaged. We just need to stand by and support them.

Till All Are One, my friend!
    kr8nvgltheec.jpeg

• Hey Omega_ben!

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate all feedback as it helps to improve the experience for everyone! I have submitted your feedback to the team!
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    I also love this game AS-IS!!!

I get nervous every time someone says “add bots faster” or “add more content”.

I feel like the pacing of this game is perfect!

@Kabam Vydious

@kabam spice
  • BiomechronBiomechron Posts: 82
    Couldn't agree more with previous posts. You are doing an awesome job Kabam! I sometimes get a bit worried that you will read too much into all the criticism in the forums. Just remember that all of these comments come from people who are invested in the game and love it enough to actually engage in the forum discussions. I've never before or after this game experienced a better looking or smoother mobile game. It's just amazing what you've managed to build, and that's before mentioning the theme of the game :-) I just love the robot designs. It's like you've taken our nostalgic recollections of the bots, and made them more awesome! Just continue on this path and give us more! I'll definitely stick around :-)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Yeah this game is epic absolutely love the gameplay it couldn't be better I have some great bots and this game has some great developers thank you KABAM for this one of a kind masterpiece!!!
  • Aw! C'mon Guys! You all are making us blush! Thanks so much for the kind words!
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    although the RNG despises me (which is every game it seems) The game is amazing, not sure what those normies are talking about "MCOC is better" in your dreams maybe.
  • "To help keep the Forum tidy" "there's already an active discussion" http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4489/kabam-has-outdone-themselves
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Aw! C'mon Guys! You all are making us blush! Thanks so much for the kind words!

Well I'll make the blushing stop XD dis game sux (no it does not suck its actually awesome this is a joke lol)
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    You guys did a great job with the change to map 3. I’m liking it..it’s definitely a challenge but one that can be overcome, with work. Great thought process in combining the usage of both team work and independent player running. Primal is a PIA, but so was Megs...gotta keep playing it to see how it goes, but so far...nice job...

But, your service department sucks donkey wheels.

Dumb as a box of rocks.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited June 2018
    Biomechron wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more with previous posts. You are doing an awesome job Kabam! I sometimes get a bit worried that you will read too much into all the criticism in the forums. Just remember that all of these comments come from people who are invested in the game and love it enough to actually engage in the forum discussions. I've never before or after this game experienced a better looking or smoother mobile game. It's just amazing what you've managed to build, and that's before mentioning the theme of the game :-) I just love the robot designs. It's like you've taken our nostalgic recollections of the bots, and made them more awesome! Just continue on this path and give us more! I'll definitely stick around :-)

Very well said.

The pacing of bot release is perfect also.

If you grind you can actually collect all the bots as they release. I even dupe them with the energon packages. It encourages me to spend and it feels like good value, particularly knowing the bots can be forged into 5 stars or even 6 stars If the come. The forge mechanism drew me from MCOC to this game. My whale MCOC account sits dormant until a similar feature appears there.

That said, @Kabam Miike , I hope that early content/resources arent made too abundant here (like MCOC). Please use the MMO model. Let’s those at low level pace the same as those who’ve done the work and sit at the endgame. That keeps all content relevant despite game age. I started a new MCOC account and landed a 4 star in my first week, that would have taken months when 4 stars were introduced.