Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Day 28 rubbish

Rewards just went out and expecting something good, kabam kills that with chipswz9hxefe7vt4.png
Seeing this killed my faith in kabam
If you guys on the team though this was funny. It’s not even a little bit.

Comments

• woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    @Austin555555
    I'm sure it's not a joke. Why do you think they moved the T3 Spark from day 28 to 23? While there was usually chips for the previous bot on day 7 for a new month, the current Spotlight Mission ends July 4th. So they decided to move the chips so we can get them now instead of after a new bot is released and have us complain about that. Day 7 of July will have chips for the next bot.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    woo224 wrote: »
    @Austin555555
    I'm sure it's not a joke. Why do you think they moved the T3 Spark from day 28 to 23? While there was usually chips for the previous bot on day 7 for a new month, the current Spotlight Mission ends July 4th. So they decided to move the chips so we can get them now instead of after a new bot is released and have us complain about that. Day 7 of July will have chips for the next bot.

If they would have given chips, they wouldn’t have given half of what we got on day 21. If they were helping
  • hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    If they would have given chips, they wouldn’t have given half of what we got on day 21. If they were helping

It's always been like that since Galvatron, free chips 2500 + 1250 every month.
    hoolienwee wrote: »

It's always been like that since Galvatron, free chips 2500 + 1250 every month.

Your not getting the point. Day 28 is for a rare item that can help a commander progress more and help them clear more content. 1250 is given on day 7, 2500 is given on 21. We have had some nice stuff on day 28 but this is kamala khan bad.
  • Dutch1980Dutch1980 Posts: 25
    I agree with you @Austin555555 it was very disappointing.i was expecting some T2A or maybe some T3 class shards
    Dutch1980 wrote: »
    I agree with you @Austin555555 it was very disappointing.i was expecting some T2A or maybe some T3 class shards

I was too. I would even been happy with 1k 5* shards.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Dutch1980 wrote: »

I was too. I would even been happy with 1k 5* shards.

1k 5* shards are too much.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    1000 t3c shards would have been better,,, that's what I need for another crystal and if that was Scout I would have awakened my g1 bee
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    Why are you looking a gift horse in the mouth?
    Why are you looking a gift horse in the mouth?

I explained in an earlier comment
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    I don't think anyone is really mad, but getting those chips really was a bit of a letdown. Since it was the last spot, we had our hopes up of something even better than the T3 that was moved to earlier.
  • I agree, day 28 was a real letdown. The chips were half of what we got on day 21!
  • Dutch1980Dutch1980 Posts: 25
    We are not saying we don't appreciate the free calender gifts @Booster_Blue but if the last day had a unknown gift we where expecting something better then 1250 jazz shards when the week before gave us 2500 shards

• Daveh911Daveh911 Posts: 29
    @Kabam Vydious any input from moderators?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Next month, we should get at least a T2 alpha on day 28

Agreed
  • Hey everyone -

Thanks for the feedback on this one. I'm sorry to hear there's been disappointment from it in regards to previous calendars, I understand that and I'll be sure to share it with the rest of the team.

Thanks again for dropping in with your concerns on it!
    85drib9cqggk.png
    Hey everyone -

Thanks for the feedback on this one. I'm sorry to hear there's been disappointment from it in regards to previous calendars, I understand that and I'll be sure to share it with the rest of the team.

Thanks again for dropping in with your concerns on it!

Day 28 looks so much better. Thank you so much