Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Wellp...so much for Ultra Mags being next

Nope, you're getting Grindor! Heh..oh well, I'll be doing it anyway cause I need sweet sweet shards.

Comments

• FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    Your not going to get a new bot after a new bot
  • He's still coming!
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I like Grindor, definitely grew on me after hating him at first. Ultra Magnus would be nice though, glad to hear he's on his way.
    As a curiosity, any plans on doing an Android-exclusive bot at some point?
  • CandKane wrote: »
    I like Grindor, definitely grew on me after hating him at first. Ultra Magnus would be nice though, glad to hear he's on his way.
    As a curiosity, any plans on doing an Android-exclusive bot at some point?

Nothing planned at the moment, but that doesn't mean it won't happen in the future!

Also, Grindor makes a great Base Defender. He's pretty Tanky and can take a beating!
  • Farkas wrote: »
    Your not going to get a new bot after a new bot

He's not necessarily new since people DO already own him.

Plus we need more Tact bots.
  • FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    If it cant be found in crystals yet then it is "new"
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited April 2017
    Yeah Ultra Mag will still probably be the next new bot. That was the question posed in the other thread, not who would be the next arena.
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    I think that Ultra Mags will be next fue to the lack of Tactician-class bots.

If Kabam only cares about iOS, next bot should be Starscream. If they want to keep both plataforms balanced content-wise, they'll release Ultra Magnus.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    You guys aren't missing much he isn't anything super special, the community would much rather have star scream
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 29
    I'm guessing you will be waiting at least 13 days for UM . Pretty sure they will not put him in a crystal until they are done making money off him in packages . Just my guess
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Amano wrote: »
    You guys aren't missing much he isn't anything super special, the community would much rather have star scream

IMO, he's the ultimate tank character on the game.