Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

WAR WAR WAR...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hey All,

It is fine to have a difference of opinions but a few posts have started to lean towards insults. Let's remember to keep things constructive. If you're interested in participating in the discussion, keep it focused on the spirit and intent behind the activity.
  • Options
    TreeTree Posts: 36
    edited July 2018
    Hey All,

It is fine to have a difference of opinions but a few posts have started to lean towards insults. Let's remember to keep things constructive. If you're interested in participating in the discussion, keep it focused on the spirit and intent behind the activity.

How I'm a supposed to act when someone calls you a liar...I wasn't trying to get nasty but that Dave guy wouldn't stop trolling me...sorry if I pushed the boundaries o forums
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited July 2018
    @Tree ,, I would say there's difference between "Trolling" and "Serious Debating" ...
    He's giving his views and you are giving yours,,, I don't think there's any trolling in those.
  • Options
    TreeTree Posts: 36
    @Tree ,, I would say there's difference between "Trolling" and "Serious Debating" ...
    He's giving his views and you are giving yours,,, I don't think there's any trolling in those. [/quote

OK I guess it was a serious berate..
  • Options
    JayBird01JayBird01 Posts: 37
    @Gunz0 you’re right we won’t
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Inb4 close
  • Options
    Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    Behave or I'll have to mention a bot suggestion and get the thread closed. Also no ice cream.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Totherkins wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Tree wrote: »
    I put up the number of 4* because someone said how would you play when you need to forge which don't make sense because I have enough champs to run AM war and spotlight mission..and so do you and a lot of others..like I said because the content is there it doesn't mean you have to participate...try again

Your responses are far too inadequate and not thought out enough for me to continue talking to you.

I've got the first hand experience of what your suggestions will do and the effect they have.

All you have is 38 4* bots and an abundance of time or not time, apparently.

People who don't play game modes like that will just fall behind, so you either play the whole game or you might as well not bother. I speak from experience, not just idealised guesses like you.

Just because you speak from experience doesn't mean your opinion is everyone's thought. A lot of people/Most people in mcoc enjoyed alliance wars if they didn't come out...a lot more people would have left. Most people I knew left because it became boring or didn't like the whole prestige thing. The problem with wars in my opinion is kabam was really bad at balancing or fixing game breaking bugs with mcoc.

Also if were sitting here trying to validate ourselves. I was in iso8P(top 10 to 15 alliance) in mcoc. For ftf I've spent the majority of the time in a rank 1 or 2 alliance. Not sure how that matters...but anyways. A fair amount of people are bored with the game atm in my opinion and ftf needs a way to make shards more available imo. Whether it's via raid leaderboard or some type of new game mode. Most top players left because their wasnt any competition and the game was getting stale progression wise.

I agree, but from my experience it wont be good for the game. A new game mode - sure. But not copying wars from MCOC. It'll destroy this game.

I was citing my alliances (NY718 and ¥666¥ from MCOC) because that's the kind of experience I have and why I think my opinion on how wars will affect the game is a strong one. A lot of people also left because of wars - and it was also a delayed or staggered exodus or people moving down and retiring etc. It became far too competitive and expensive to keep up. We've both seen the effects - I believe the reason it would ruin the game is that we just don't have enough players to keep the rotation of inevitable exodus and moving up in a proper cycle. I'll give your opinions much more stock than someone who has only played at a basic level because we've probably seen the full spectrum of effects where as they haven't.

We need new challenges and new game modes but we don't need MCOC copying - might as well just play MCOC if that's what you want. I think we can agree that the game needs progression and also more availability for rewards (and I also think distribution for rewards).

A lot of the alliance events have seriously outdated rewards and targets so we could do with a few updates to them. After that I think we could do with a few more challenge quests. Maybe raids could do with a revamp and have some sort of co-op mode? Introduction of combiners and even minicons would be awesome and game modes and challenges relating to them I think would be nice
  • Options
    TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    I agree with your points. I don't really want a carbon copy of aw, but I would like something new and competitive. Kabam for the most part has done a decent job at ftf for giving it some originality and I hope they keep it up. You're correct about posting experience in alliances to some it gets respect others just think you're a gamer that lives in the basement of your parents house or have an unlimited amount of money.
  • Options
    TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    Also definitely agree alliance events need a serious update, hopefully one is on its way as well as act 4 or something different.

We shall see.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    a Weekly Bee gauntlet !