Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game Crashes Before a Fight

I access Forged to Fight on my Moto G5 Plus phone (model # XT1687). I’m on the Verizon network but use wifi whenever I play. I’m running Android 7.0 with the June 1, 2018 security patch.

I can load up the game fine. I can grab my refreshing rewards like base gold or crystals, I can read my mail, I can upgrade my bots. But the instant I actually try to enter a fight, the game crashes.

I started noticing this occasionally happening on the previous side mission, and I’m currently about a third of the way through completely exploring the current (Wheeljack) mission. The chapter and character dialog runs fine, I can progress down a path, but as soon as I pick my bot for a fight, it crashes. I’ve tried using different bots, different missions, even gone back to the main story missions, but every time I’m about to actually fight, it crashes.

I would like to actually play the game again, instead of just handling the accounting side. Please let me know if I can provide any more information to address this issue.

Thanks in advance!
BD

Comments

• edited August 2018
    Hi Bicus_Dicus,

Welcome to the Transformers Forged To Fight Community! Please try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it from the store.

If you need further asistance please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. To determine a cause as well as a possible resolution, include the following information when submitting your Bug Report:

Device:
    Operating System:
    Issue and any available screenshots:
    Is the issue repeatable? How?
    Specific location the issue is occurring?
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results:
This discussion has been closed.