Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestion: Move the "Objectives" button

0VERKILL0VERKILL Posts: 75
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
I know you guys have a lot on your plate, and this would be a low-priority thing, but any chance you could move the Objectives button? It is obstructing multiple things in its current location and thus I find myself accidentally clicking on it more often than not.

If you are zoomed in on your base, it obstructs the Alliance building so you can't see if there are any help requests, and often click the Objectives button when trying to access the Alliance building:
bqg6x1az66zn.jpg

And if you zoom out on your base it completely obstructs the back-right relic, making accessing that a pain as well:
euv12y8w7bpl.jpg

There seems ample space for it in the bottom-left corner of the screen right above the calendar, and would perfectly resolve the issue. It might require a bit more work, but an even better solution would be to move the "watch ads for energon" button there above the calendar, and put the Objectives button where the ads button currently is.

Thanks!

Comments

• Agreed. This objective icon is redundant when any newly arrived and finished ones are indicated on the bottom-right. I'll trade it with a "Raid" shortcut any day of the week.
  • It should display at bottom of Energon icon,,, only when there's any claimable reward there
  • I personally like having the button on the screen for reference (even when there's nothing to claim) as occasionally I like to check requirements or rewards, so I wouldn't want it to go away. However the visual obstruction is an issue, and moving it to the bottom left corner would be perfect.
  • There’s plenty of room at the bottom of the screen, just get rid of that useless chat bar 🤗
  • Or make use of the pop-out pie. It can be two or three rings of icons like LMT launcher.

lmt-launcher.jpg
  • Hey gang!

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion! I'll get this shared with the rest of the team. :)
  • yeah i think that's only a problem if you're using a 4:3 aspect ratio device, like an iPad, my buttons and status stuff is way to the sides of my base on a 18:9 phone
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Not to bring your hopes down or anything, but I brought this up back in April and they said they would pass it to the team. We've had a major version release since the (7.0 :D) and it's still in the same place. Though as @willdorf said, if you use a phone with a wider screen, it'll be enough to the side as to not obstruct your view.
  • Hey gang!

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion! I'll get this shared with the rest of the team. :)

@Kabam Vydious
    Much appreciated! :smiley: