Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Game's Down 10/4 1305 EST

Comments

• Options
    Game's up! I declare myself the winner of this thread.
  • Options
    Hey All,

We're aware of this issue, and are working to get it fixed ASAP. I know this is the absolutely worst possible timing, since Megatronus juuuuust dropped, so we're trying to get you all back into the game ASAP!

So are we gonna see 110k chips like when something like this happened with wheeljack? XD (lol jk)

Personally that’s what I’m hoping for too
  • Options
    Dumb stuff like this makes me want to quit. It's why I love using Ironhide, this game is cheap and wants to screw you over so you will pay more money for more "content". So it's really not worth your time or effort. Just pick a high DPS character like Hide or BC and abuse the game just like it tries to abuse you.
  • Options
    serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    I hope they fix the issue with the daily objective and away missions not showing since last night. Missed out on alot of arena crystals.
  • Options
    Loooooooooool psych, guys are killing me. im7p6u723ei7t6.png

• Options
    And we are back! Thank you all for your patience as we worked to get this resolved.
  • Options
    And we are back! Thank you all for your patience as we worked to get this resolved.

Internment would be a more apt description
  • Options
    Dumb stuff like this makes me want to quit. It's why I love using Ironhide, this game is cheap and wants to screw you over so you will pay more money for more "content". So it's really not worth your time or effort. Just pick a high DPS character like Hide or BC and abuse the game just like it tries to abuse you.

Keep calm and post memes.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    What if they did it on purpose......
    You never know
  • Options
    M8. Kabam really don’t care. They have made more money in one week then they can make in 10 years. They must have all packed up their bags and bought a super yatch to party on. Because with the money they made, they can easily buy a a yatch
  • Options
    M8. Kabam really don’t care. They have made more money in one week then they can make in 10 years. They must have all packed up their bags and bought a super yatch to party on. Because with the money they made, they can easily buy a a yatch

I'm here for the yacht party.
  • Options
    Still not workingujh5jesyj6mz.jpg
    working....
  • Options
    KenKen Posts: 53
    Inb4 it crashes for the 3rd time
  • Options
    Down again
  • Options
    splendicsplendic Posts: 56
    edited October 2018
    Game crashes when I try to open crystals.

Luckily only tried it with saved PBCs, but I'm now down 3 PBCs and can't see if I actually got anything for them.

EDIT - I can open one at a time, but any bulk opening crashes the connection

EDIT 2 - Now it loads, but crashes connection when trying to do almost anything.
  • Options
    It continues to crash for me
    cant play anything
  • Options
    93iru4sw5xq5.jpg
    CALLED IT LOL
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    lol megatronus ain’t the enemy it seems, KABAM is!
    next spotlight will have kabam mike as the final boss, but there’s no rewards because every time you try play the mission the game crashes deletes itself and blows up your device
  • Options
    TiekusTiekus Posts: 10
    Rrrrrrr
  • Options
    Ey Kabam just wanted to let you know that y’all are straight buns. Have a good day!
  • Options
    Me talking to Kabam about this FIX.... "yeeeaaahhhh Kabam did you get the memo".

jpe4hbog36w8.gif
  • Options
    Kitten wrote: »
    next spotlight will have kabam mike as the final boss, but there’s no rewards because every time you try play the mission the game crashes deletes itself and blows up your device

We all don't play on Samsung devices.
  • Options
    ScottScott Posts: 53
    Can't connect to the game
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Hey All,

We're aware of this issue, and are working to get it fixed ASAP. I know this is the absolutely worst possible timing, since Megatronus juuuuust dropped, so we're trying to get you all back into the game ASAP!

Well, I've got a three word request for you, Chief, to get the game back up and running...

"SEND... MORE... PARAMEDICS!!"
  • Options
    I dont know if this is kabam servers, because it only occurs everytime I interact on smth in the game
  • Options
    And then it comes back on every few seconds or when I re open the app
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Could you tell? By the other 3 threads that already mentioned this...
  • Options
    RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Still crashing. You guys need to reinvest that money somewhere.. geez
  • Options
    TiekusTiekus Posts: 10
    edited October 2018
    "I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message........... Fix this [Removed by Moderation]
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Kitten wrote: »

We all don't play on Samsung devices.

if you’re not android your phone becomes hot lava instead