Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Next bot

Who’s the next bot?
Tagged:

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    wall.e
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Warpath or I start a riot.
  • 6joyrjq98ua5.jpg

Scorponok: The Idiotic Predacon
  • 6joyrjq98ua5.jpg

Scorponok: The Idiotic Predacon

I think he meant December’s bot. I assume blackarachnia
  • Blackarachnia the predacon (season 2) or transmetal maximal sympathizer (season 3)?
  • eenaieeenaie Posts: 4
    I want to add Bumblebee movie characters
    shatter or dropkick or blitzwing
  • Blackarachnia the predacon (season 2) or transmetal maximal sympathizer (season 3)?

Transmetal II, is more awesome of her.
    Warpath or I will make kabam not feel so good, balance must be brought to new quintessa.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Warpath or I will make kabam not feel so good, balance must be brought to new quintessa.

Hmm, I don't think anybody has suggested Warpath before...

Nope. No one has ever asked for Warpath. In fact I can't even remember the last time I have seen anyone suggest ANY bots...
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

That would be because no one would want such a small useless bot like warpath his spoken pow and blam were louder and harder hitting than any of his weapons
  • Let us know Kabam Mike! Pleeeeze

u wot m8
    PyrusPrime wrote: »

That would be because no one would want such a small useless bot like warpath his spoken pow and blam were louder and harder hitting than any of his weapons

dlegolpv2dbx.png
  • December is most likely going to have a Bot from the Bumblebee Movie. Which one, most likely Shatter and Dropkick, but don't take my word for it. Blackaracnia will probably be the next female bot, but when will that happen, who knows (I hope it's her Pre-Transmetal Form). Hopefully they will release Beast Wars bots more frequently. And Warpath is actually Kabam itself, since Kabam is one of the onomatopoeias he uses.
    edited October 2018

if you add warpath I’ll return ;) xx
    Kitten wrote: »

if you add warpath I’ll return ;) xx

and I won't do a thanos.
  • We need more Bayformers bots.
    All time G1 and Beast Wars bots is so sad...
    Thats my opinion.
    We need more Bayformers bots.
    All time G1 and Beast Wars bots is so sad...
    Thats my opinion.

mixmaster prime
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited October 2018

Lol I’ve asked for him a few times lol
    I’d like to see G1 Warpath in this game as the 1st G1 Demo Autobot
    I even started a G1 Warpath thread lol
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

I would like to see warpath in this game. I would grind out for him if he joins in January
    In December 2018 Kabam will definitely be celebrating the Bumble Bee Movie and add a bot from the movie (: I can’t wait
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    In December 2018 Kabam will definitely be celebrating the Bumble Bee Movie and add a bot from the movie (: I can’t wait

Probably Bumblebee. Or maybe celebrate with CLIFFJUMPER!
    Cliffjumper would be awesome
  • nq6m6fqt801v.jpeg
    v65eu1mr0b0n.jpeg

This decepticon should be February’s bot. Meet kaon. He’s transforms into the one and only electric chair. I would absolutely love to add him in my roster
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    If they added warpath next month I think everyone except maybe one or two players would all do the same thing.

That ofcourse is avoid playing anything inside the game, there’s no need for a bot weaker than hound inside the game.
  • Kenny wrote: »
    If they added warpath next month I think everyone except maybe one or two players would all do the same thing.

That ofcourse is avoid playing anything inside the game, there’s no need for a bot weaker than hound inside the game.

Who said warpath would be weaker than hound?
    Kenny wrote: »

a03e0l87g0ca.png
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309

Who said that warpath would be stronger than hound?

Anyways I posted that with one person in mind.

Who said that warpath would be stronger than hound?

Anyways I posted that with one person in mind.

As Richter Belmont said "Begone! You don't belong in this world monster!"