Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Wasp in AM

2»

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited November 2018
    Kenny wrote: »
    For the fuss going on about this you would really think that kabam either pushes out a fix somehow, or gives a clear update about their decision on it.

So far all we know as a community is someone went “players are exploiting waspinators signature ability in alliance missions” and his/her boss went “that’s ok”.

That's not entirely accurate. A few days ago a mod commented on my wasp solution thread and said they are not ignoring the issue and will update us when they have come to a decision on what they will do.

For now it's a legit tactic, yes. Doesn't mean it will stay that way
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Manthro wrote: »
    Kenny wrote: »
    For the fuss going on about this you would really think that kabam either pushes out a fix somehow, or gives a clear update about their decision on it.

So far all we know as a community is someone went “players are exploiting waspinators signature ability in alliance missions” and his/her boss went “that’s ok”.

That's not entirely accurate. A few days ago a mod commented on my wasp solution thread and said they are not ignoring the issue and will update us when they have come to a decision on what they will do.

For now it's a legit tactic, yes. Doesn't mean it will stay that way

Guess I never caught on to that..
  • Options
    Hello Everyone,

This thread has gone a bit too far and is not very constructive. For that reason, I am going to go ahead and close the thread down.
This discussion has been closed.