Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is Shartickon good for anything?

Is Shartickon serious for anything other than forge? Tell me, please.

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited January 2019
    Yup.
    Beaten a 5* squad with underpowered, R1 4* sharks in arena fights.
    Just as satisfying as winning expert!
    So good practice
  • Yup, good for shark fin soup. 🤣

I sacrifice them in arena.
  • Use the 2 & 3 star sharks to forge, as they give more forge xp than the rest of the bots. Save the 4* sharks for arena.
  • Use the 2 & 3 star sharks to forge, as they give more forge xp than the rest of the bots. Save the 4* sharks for arena.

I love my Sharkticons too much to forge them, but this is good advice! Thanks, @Keys_Spidey!
    Ahh, @Keys_Spidey , if only you were around for advice months ago.
    I was told to forge maxed out 4* sharks as the XP return plus a FREE 4* shark were in store.

Bloke forgot to add that said 4* shark had to have a sig >65 or something.

Hence my bitter tears at a lost 4* tech shark with 2050Pi.
  • k0ocpdkpvkeg.png
    I almost have them all.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I use them as buffers for Arena.

Basically I use them to get to the x3 multiplier.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Arena fodder. Thats about it
    edited January 2019
    @EliteDragon
    SHARTIKH Khan
    was the name of my chauffer in Mumbai.
    He was good for NOTHING

Sharkticons...

97e6l67ot0wg.png
    ...ROCK
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    The sharks will be invaluable when forging to a 5*. You're not gonna wanna sacrifice those maxed 4* bots to the 5*s just yet,so the sharks fit the bill
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    @EliteDragon
    SHARTIKH Khan
    He was good for NOTHING

Sharkticons...

97e6l67ot0wg.png
    ...ROCK

Look at them go. I'm so proud of those little Sharks.
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @EliteDragon
    SHARTIKH Khan
    He was good for NOTHING

Sharkticons...

97e6l67ot0wg.png
    ...ROCK

Look at them go. I'm so proud of those little Sharks.

@Kabam Vydious , out of curiosity, would you guys allow a 3P company to license your Shark Bots?
    Or are they Hasbro IP at this point
  • k0ocpdkpvkeg.png
    I almost have them all.

Nice fish collection, Kabam needs to give us the S1000, but the shark bot with a personality goes to Skybyte, which we will never see in this game.
  • k0ocpdkpvkeg.png
    I almost have them all.

That's quite the gam of Sharkticons you got there.

Yes. I did have to look up what a group of sharks was called and honestly, my day has been made better by this discovery.
  • C0M1C5C0M1C5 Posts: 42
    e400axmpdiq6.jpg

I haven't opened any of my 4* sharks yet, have not real need to use them.
    Am still waiting for the chance of a 5* Golden Sharkticon release. At that time, I hope that opening 4* sharks/dupes will give out 5* shark shards.
    C0M1C5 wrote: »
    e400axmpdiq6.jpg

I haven't opened any of my 4* sharks yet, have not real need to use them.
    Am still waiting for the chance of a 5* Golden Sharkticon release. At that time, I hope that opening 4* sharks/dupes will give out 5* shark shards.

I should probably do this.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Craziest thing just happened to me... I had all the Sharkticons in 3* mode (all decently duped), plus I had a 4* unduped Demolition Sharkticon. No 4* Sharkticon shards at the time. Well, I made the fateful decision to forge my 3* Demo into my 4* Demo. From that I got more than enough shards to spin for a 4* Sharkticon. I got Warrior. Repeated the process by forging my 3* Warrior into the 4* Warrior Sharkticon. More 4* Shards to get another 4* Sharkticon. This one was Scout. Repeated the process. You get the idea. To cut to the chase, after spinning 5 4* Sharkticon Crystals this evening, I went from 1 4* Sharkticon to all 6 4* Sharkticons. But wait, there’s more! Because all my 3* Sharkticons were decently duped, I had enough shards to make 7 more 4* Sharkticon crystals. And spinning those crystals allowed me to dupe all 6 of my 4* Sharkticons. There are times this game frustrates me, & there are times when unexpected magic happens. This was the latter. Thank you, Kabam, for this unexpected moment of bliss.
    Technobot wrote: »
    Craziest thing just happened to me... I had all the Sharkticons in 3* mode (all decently duped), plus I had a 4* unduped Demolition Sharkticon. No 4* Sharkticon shards at the time. Well, I made the fateful decision to forge my 3* Demo into my 4* Demo. From that I got more than enough shards to spin for a 4* Sharkticon. I got Warrior. Repeated the process by forging my 3* Warrior into the 4* Warrior Sharkticon. More 4* Shards to get another 4* Sharkticon. This one was Scout. Repeated the process. You get the idea. To cut to the chase, after spinning 5 4* Sharkticon Crystals this evening, I went from 1 4* Sharkticon to all 6 4* Sharkticons. But wait, there’s more! Because all my 3* Sharkticons were decently duped, I had enough shards to make 7 more 4* Sharkticon crystals. And spinning those crystals allowed me to dupe all 6 of my 4* Sharkticons. There are times this game frustrates me, & there are times when unexpected magic happens. This was the latter. Thank you, Kabam, for this unexpected moment of bliss.

Well, that’s just Prime.

TRIGGERED