Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Inputs bug

So..ever since the last update for the game, I have been experiencing something that I personally haven’t before. My inputs are being dropped. This happens most fights now that last longer than 30 seconds, and I’m not going to lie it’s super frustrating.

I only play am and spotlights nowadays, and I see it in both of those, not sure about anywhere else.

For example: I’ll do a ranged shot, dash in, hit the enemy..then usually I backstep twice because the enemy starts hitting air, but about half the time my second backstep never happens and I end up swiping the left side of my screen like crazy trying to get space. All while the enemy is whaling away on my poor little bots.

I also noticed that my block gets dropped as well a lot. The enemy might do a basic ranged attack, I’ll block (purely out of bad habit) and without lifting my finger off the screen, the blocking input gets dropped.

I have no idea why this is happening, but I can tell you that I’m on an iPhone 8 with the latest iOS..thanks..

Comments

This discussion has been closed.