Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatronus' Relic of Preservation doesn't work as intended.

Not sure if this is a commonly known bug, but the Relic of Preservation doesn't cap massive damage at 10% max HP as it says it should. Took a fat hit from Megatron on Master and ate 5.5k damage even with the relic active.
Does this happen to anyone else?

Comments

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I took 80% damage on the relic of preservation from the am boss, it has been broken from day one.
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike Anything you can say on this?
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    Yes, there is a problem with this. Since the last update, running map3 in alliance mission in particular , megatronus ‘ life steal is not working. Others in my alliance have noted this as well. I submitted a ticket twice in regards to this, and on both occasions got the usual run around from Kabam’s useless customer service.

Only to add to the list of broken things on this game...mods, would you look into this as well?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I think Megatronus has enough 😅
  • I'll ask about this y'all!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    I took 80% damage on the relic of preservation from the am boss, it has been broken from day one.

I’m pretty sure it saved me a couple times in the AS map. Maybe it was part of his nerf in 8.0.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Yup, it's definitely bugged
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited May 2019
    Have no idea how Megatronus works anymore.
    In AMs, he's easy enough (on Map 3.10-3.30) but since 8.0.1 he's gained a fantastic new life steal upgrade.
    On multiple occasions, I've brought him down to below 25%, and his SP2 Life Steal nicks 50% (of 100%) of my Bot, yet he regains ALL of his life.

OH JOY!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I’m pretty sure it saved me a couple times in the AS map. Maybe it was part of his nerf in 8.0.

Thinking about it more, I probably was wrong. I may have lost less health than expected, but still more than 10%.
    I'll ask about this y'all!

Any update?

(Yeah yeah, it’s an older thread, but since this actually had a mod post, thought I’d use it)

• I'll check into it!
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    edited August 2019
    I'll check into it!

To be exact @Kabam Vydious here is what happens and what is written in the info. Whats written in the description is during relic of Preservation, Megatronus gets 50% damage resistance and limits the damage to 10% of HIS max health in a single blow.

So basically if Tronus has a health rating of 40K, the max damage I can take with Relic of Preservation active is 4K per hit.

I think whats happening is the 10% is being based on the opponents Health, not on Tronus' Health.
  • Hey again,

So I was able to get some confirmation on it and looks like the damage cap is correct, but the description is incorrect. It's supposed to read 20% rather than 10%. That's an error on our that we hadn't caught and I apologize for that. We have it scheduled to be edited soon in an update.