Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

This is not going to go away

2»

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    No need to attack each other @DrShotgun @Voltron .
    The issue remains PEOPLE DIDN'T RECEIVE THE CORRECT COMPENSATION despite providing evidence.
    None of this escalation would've occurred if they reversed the reward order, give iOS players the AM pack AND an additional FOG week.

At the moment, unaffected players RECEIVING hardcore compensation, whilst some who've truly suffered get dire gifts.

But why i label iOS players especially whiny is that ANDROID PLAYERS GOT SQUAT DURING THE 8.0.1 DEBACLE.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

JUST A PATCH AFTER WEEKS.

yeah, people not receiving the compensation when they deserve it and people getting it when they shouldn't is a legit issue. For those not getting the proper service from their horrible CS, I hope Vyd and Miike steps in.
    edited August 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »
    how are rest useless? the rest didn't experience the issue

Ahh but that's where youre wrong. Many who were not affected got not one, but BOTH packages where some who were affected and sent in proof got the garbage package.

Annndd I'm not wrong. two different issues. your thread is about the compensation given. you all are complaining because the compensation is too "high". personally I think it's a whine. and no, I didn't get the compensation.

players getting and not getting the right compensation is a different topic. This is a valid complaint and something Kabam should address.

You're quick to shout "whining"
    How about you actually read and use some independent thought. Yes, the rewards were absurd, the absurd part IS who got what. I just watched a video on a popular YouTube channel that got both and he made videos of playing while the apparent issue was happening.
    Do you actually think there would be an issue had everyone gotten an equal reward? Or if they'd put some thought into who got what, how it was distributed, and what the backlash would be. It looks like they just tossed anyone who used an iPhone a couple hundred $ worth of loot and figured "yeah that'll do"

But sorry, I assumed you'd look past the complaint and see where the complaint was coming from and why. My fault.
    And learn to use a caps button.

you really had to go back and edit that in? rofl
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah I did. I felt it had some value.
    Yeah I did. I felt it had some value.

ok.. another difference of opinion.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    JKL wrote: »
    Breaking it down:

4 x T4c essence - easily obtained in FoW
    5K T4B essence - Top AM rank rewards (not even including milestones)
    5K T3A essence - Top AM rank plus milestones
    2 x T3c - Top AM rank and milestones gives 1.5. Also easy to pick up a T3c in away missions.
    5K 5* shards - pretty generous but obtainable in crystal arena and away missions.
    Rhinox - Crystal arena I believe
    250 energon - You can make that with daily ads, objectives and spotlight missions.
    Boosts, PBC, T2A, 100K gold, 100K raid chips - Get way more than that in 5 days to a week of play.
    5 x repairs - doesn't matter
    10 energy refills - help the guys out with FoW/spotlight grind

Is it really out of balance for missing somewhere around 5 days of play? Granted not that many play top tier AMs but catering closer to what top players earn gets less complaints. Compensation was fine, selection process was not.

How many of those top players with top AM (top10) rank were missed out? And how many players, who are in lower rank alliances and might not even play this game actively got those compensations? It still doesn’t seem fair for me.

Let's say they figured out what the average player would get and based the compensation package on that. Then there would be some players that got exactly what they should get, a whole bunch who are over compensated and a whole bunch who are under compensated. Choosing the highest possible compensation was the right decision to make most affected players happy. I haven't heard any complaints from those affected (aside from the ones who didn't rightfully get their compensation).
    @JKL , I mean no, the ones who were affected and got their packages aren't gonna complain..that's like me saying "I wasn't allowed to go car shopping so someone gave me a Corvette"
    No, they're not GONNA complain, they got their compensation, and many got both packages.
  • @JKL My point is, it is unfair for those who grindded all week and got nothing close to that, count me in one of those. So it was like you grind for less so why should I bother. If I would have known what they are going to compensate, I would rather have been glitched all week. Fog of war is continuing this week anyways.
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    You guys still complaining about free stuff given out in a free game? It’s a nice day, go outside.
    @JKL , I mean no, the ones who were affected and got their packages aren't gonna complain..that's like me saying "I wasn't allowed to go car shopping so someone gave me a Corvette"
    No, they're not GONNA complain, they got their compensation, and many got both packages.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to debate anymore 🤔

The AM revives/repairs package was for everyone in the game. The bigger one was suppose to be for the affected.
    @JKL My point is, it is unfair for those who grindded all week and got nothing close to that, count me in one of those. So it was like you grind for less so why should I bother. If I would have known what they are going to compensate, I would rather have been glitched all week. Fog of war is continuing this week anyways.

I don't know, I played all week and made like 6 T4c plus all the regular earnings. I can continue to do the same this week. Those who couldn't login made zero T4c. Why are you mad they got so much? Can't you be happy for your fellow players and know that if this happens to you in the future, you will also be well compensated.

The AM revives/repairs package was for everyone in the game. The bigger one was suppose to be for the affected.

But those who were NOT affected got the whole lot and some of those affected got nothing.
    Why are you so adamantly defending them? Do they pay you? How about looking out for your fellow player?
    And how about the 9 pages of complaints about bots defying physics that hasn't gotten a response in months? Will you defend that also? Are we just "playing the game wrong"?
    This reminds me of an argument when the carpet of my old Focus ST began disintegrating after 6 months of purchase and some people said "what do you expect, it's a Focus?"
    Just because something is cheap or free doesn't mean players don't expect an amount of consideration for the product being put out there, and when you make a mistake, make sure the prizes you're handing out are properly handed out,and if you can't figure out how to actually GET IT RIGHT, which Kabam has shown over and OVER they cannot, them just give it to everyone.
    Maybe that's why they cannot put new bots.out, because they've f'ed up SO badly over and over they lost the ability to do so?

Christ it's really not that hard.

But those who were NOT affected got the whole lot and some of those affected got nothing.
    Why are you so adamantly defending them? Do they pay you? How about looking out for your fellow player?
    And how about the 9 pages of complaints about bots defying physics that hasn't gotten a response in months? Will you defend that also? Are we just "playing the game wrong"?
    This reminds me of an argument when the carpet of my old Focus ST began disintegrating after 6 months of purchase and some people said "what do you expect, it's a Focus?"
    Just because something is cheap or free doesn't mean players don't expect an amount of consideration for the product being put out there, and when you make a mistake, make sure the prizes you're handing out are properly handed out,and if you can't figure out how to actually GET IT RIGHT, which Kabam has shown over and OVER they cannot, them just give it to everyone.
    Maybe that's why they cannot put new bots.out, because they've f'ed up SO badly over and over they lost the ability to do so?

Christ it's really not that hard.

Pretty sure you just pick some random point in each response and ignore everything else. Clearly I've said multiple times, the package is fine but the selection criteria was not. Please have a re-read.

How would you feel compensated as someone who couldn't login if everyone just got the same package? Don't think you can call that compensation anymore.
  • Do they have enough staff to deal with everything in an appropriate way or have most of the programmers and 3D modellers etc been relocated to MCOC ? It might just be one person on their own doing everything. It could explain a lot.

I for one am jealous that I didn’t get the awesome compensation package and I feel for the peeps who truly should have had it but didn’t

There’s a spreadsheet to blame somewhere.

Do they have enough staff to deal with everything in an appropriate way or have most of the programmers and 3D modellers etc been relocated to MCOC ? It might just be one person on their own doing everything. It could explain a lot.

I for one am jealous that I didn’t get the awesome compensation package and I feel for the peeps who truly should have had it but didn’t

There’s a spreadsheet to blame somewhere.

That's what I thinking. It a lot of hours to filter and cross data though every account in this game and then to create an individual compensation package...yikes. I don't even think the staff from the other game can do this. You can suggest a tier level compensation but what variable would you use to differentiate the players when everyone ranks so differently in all the game modes? Alliance rating? PI rating? Arena ranking avg? For something of this magnitude, it had to be a one compensation solution. I mean even with a one compensation, they couldn't get all the right players. That shows this isn't an easy simple filter task.
This discussion has been closed.