Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Revive kits again

1. Never want to see anything in AM daily shard rewards other than revive kits
2. Make them % based. The revive heals way too little

Comments

• Percentage based, yes. Only pulling revive kits from alliance crystals? No.. I still want repair kits and alliance energy refills please. I also don't mind the occasional boosts.
    But please remove the exp boosts once we've maxed out our level....
  • He meant the Ancient Sanctum Crystal. It's true because it still offers T3C essence which is pretty useless.
    Alliance crystals also need some tweak as you mentioned @Nightpath . Exp boost is meh and inconsistent since we don't gain exp in AM.
  • For the love of god, percentage based revive and repair kits must be brought into this game. My Soundwave has over 16k hitpoints, my Shockwave over 15k and my Megatron over 12k. The number of repair kits I need to use to see a worthwhile health boost is ridiculous, and I know it’s even worse for players with R3 and up 5 stars.
  • He meant the Ancient Sanctum Crystal. It's true because it still offers T3C essence which is pretty useless.
    Alliance crystals also need some tweak as you mentioned @Nightpath . Exp boost is meh and inconsistent since we don't gain exp in AM.

My mistake then... I saw that he called them AM daily shards, so I assumed he meant alliance daily crystals.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    For me, it puts a lot of emphasis on perfect play which is good, but it also nullifies a lot of bots abilities to survive long enough to heal up - especially Jetfire who needs to take damage before he can repair, and I'm guessing Demotron, so I'm a bit torn.
  • I'm bringing this up!
  • XXXXXX Posts: 80
    I'm bringing this up!
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike when can we expect to have the am crystal’s update that you promised us when the new map came?