Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

If Raiding is a crucial part of the Game can Kabam PLEASE.........

Hello Kabam. @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious
I was wondering if you could pass this onto the Dev Team. If Raiding is a important mechanic of the game then could we please have some sort of better chance at obtaining the Allusive Mods such as Tech Console, Prime Module, and Scouts Sentry. Or perhaps since we are not getting any new bots, can we at least get some NEW MODS. Perhaps some of the ones that are found in Event Missions or Special Events. Just a little something to spice up the Raid aspect of the game instead of it feeling like a soul sucking life experience.

Thanks for hearing me out and hopefully we can get a little something added to the Raid system.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    The only worthy exclusive mods are S2000 and Console. Luckily not many of us have Scorpy+Console at the same time, it's no fun at all if you bring the wrong bot against this pair.
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited October 2019
    McBusket wrote: »
    Hello Kabam. @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious
    I was wondering if you could pass this onto the Dev Team. If Raiding is a important mechanic of the game then could we please have some sort of better chance at obtaining the Allusive Mods such as Tech Console, Prime Module, and Scouts Sentry. Or perhaps since we are not getting any new bots, can we at least get some NEW MODS. Perhaps some of the ones that are found in Event Missions or Special Events. Just a little something to spice up the Raid aspect of the game instead of it feeling like a soul sucking life experience.

Thanks for hearing me out and hopefully we can get a little something added to the Raid system.

I was mentioned this earlier.. ..got no answer :)

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9247/just-another-idea-maybe-kabam-use-it-in-another-game-d#latest
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    @BonesetterHUN at this point I will just be a little satisfied with them releasing the 3 hard to get Mods. I have all three just cant dup them since there is no real way to getting them.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    No point wasting too much resources on base defence. Just use it to farm gold
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    The only worthy exclusive mods are S2000 and Console. Luckily not many of us have Scorpy+Console at the same time, it's no fun at all if you bring the wrong bot against this pair.

The 2000 isn't that great, it's almost the same as the 1000. The problem with the 2000 is that it stops giving power before a bot gets to two bars of power (just like the 1000) so it's entirely possible that your bot won't even get to a SP2, therefore, making the mod useless.

I tried requesting a change back in the summer for something I imagine is a relatively easy fix but it was apparently ignored. https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8674/request-superconductor-2000-adjustment#latest

Anyways, I agree with the OP, raiding could be spiced up, we can't even fully rank up 4* mods yet people are raiding with 30k+ teams.
  • I mostly agree with all the above.

But

Would you really invest on your base defence without proper incentive on defense wins ?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I’m for this finally someone is asking for what I want 👍
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    What's the point? Lol

An above average player can beat the toughest combination (robotronus / Tech Scorp) easily.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Slayer wrote: »
    What's the point? Lol

An above average player can beat the toughest combination (robotronus / Tech Scorp) easily.

To make raid challenging and fun.
  • I'll pass all this on along with your post @BonesetterHUN!
  • I'll pass all this on along with your post @BonesetterHUN!

Thank you 🤜🤛
  • I have an idea that might help make raiding more popular. Since energon harvesting was such a necessary thing in G1, how about an energon mine that produces energon. Players can pay with energon to rank it up and have it produce more energon per hour. When a raid occurs and the last defender is beaten, the raider can steal unharvested energon. Then when a deal comes up that a player desires, they may be more inclined to raid as an attempt to get more energon. The closer players get to affording something they really want, the more anxious and passionate they get.