Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

HELP!! I can't play!

1x6538eq2n9g.jpg
ofevz7y13h1i.jpg
r6hmz47j24pf.jpg

The display has been strange since a few days ago. After installing again, selecting "Fight" causes the screen to freeze, making it impossible to battle at all.
Please help me,Miike.

huawei nova lite(PRA-LX2)
Android version 8.0

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Try change languange to English
  • otakeotake Posts: 4
    Thanks,DonApis.But I have tried it already.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited October 2019
    So apparently the MS_ID bug (hiccup server / garbled translation, whatever the name) has spread a bit in Asia, from China to Japan. Another server down?

@otake if you're on Android, ask a friend running fine on the Japanese version to copy this folder to you
    /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kabam.bigrobot/files/xlate/snapshots
  • otakeotake Posts: 4
    Thanks,@KillMasterC.
    I'll try tomorrow.
  • If all else fails, may be worth getting a new device?

This title is like the Life Alert commercial, Help I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up. :lol:
  • If all else fails, may be worth getting a new device?

This title is like the Life Alert commercial, Help I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up. :lol:

It's not funny. It happens a lot unfortunately. But yeah, it may or may not be worth buying a new device.
  • hope this case was clear :smiley:
  • Unfortunately this can be an issue caused by your connection to the server. Please ensure you're on a strong Wi-Fi/Data connection when playing The Fight.