Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Special Mission - Fog of War: Apparitions

Comments

• @Kabam Vydious ... any word on the ratio of class for the T4C shards?? last time it was almost impossible to obtain a Tech shard while getting a Demo was very normal.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So this time it's a map of all Autobots/Maximals with random essence, right?
  • So this time it's a map of all Autobots/Maximals with random essence, right?

I've hit g1 bee miniboss 3 times and have gotten scout essence every time. Other than OGP boss giving tact, the rest seem random.
  • Beastdad wrote: »
    Are the randomized rewards on purpose? No big deal if so, just want to have an idea of how many fights I need to do for each spark.

yeah, that's how it worked last time... you will need to run a looooot of times in order to get the class shards your need.
  • Peponfree wrote: »
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Are the randomized rewards on purpose? No big deal if so, just want to have an idea of how many fights I need to do for each spark.

yeah, that's how it worked last time... you will need to run a looooot of times in order to get the class shards your need.

No, last time you had the shards the same color of the bots you were fighting.
    Here either it’s random or bugged ? @Kabam Vydious
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Hope you get tech & scout sparks this time @Synthwave

• No, last time you had the shards the same color of the bots you were fighting.
    Here either it’s random or bugged ? @Kabam Vydious

Working on getting the confirmation on this! At the moment I can confirm the drops are random. Was that intentional? Stand by.
  • Working on getting the confirmation on this! At the moment I can confirm the drops are random. Was that intentional? Stand by.

Two things, gang!

1. This was not how it was meant to be. It was meant to be bot matching for Class Essence so we're working on correcting that.
    2. I've removed a few comments that were starting to become rather argumentative. Let's please keep on topic and don't use direct language to attack one another. Everyone has a right to their own opinion.
    Working on getting the confirmation on this! At the moment I can confirm the drops are random. Was that intentional? Stand by.

Two things, gang!

1. This was not how it was meant to be. It was meant to be bot matching for Class Essence so we're working on correcting that.

Great. As far as my count goes, Autobots/Maximals exist in abundance in Scout and Tech classes, which is good.
  • All fixed! When fighting a bot of a certain class they'll be expected to drop that same essence now!
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Thanks for the quick fix on this!
  • Who are you seeing as mini-bosses? So far I've seen:
    G1 Bee
    UM
    MV1 Prime
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Who are you seeing as mini-bosses? So far I've seen:
    G1 Bee
    UM
    MV1 Prime

Tact bee and Dinobot , too
  • Slayer wrote: »
    G1 Bee
    UM
    MV1 Prime

Ugh. Too many tacts.
  • Beastdad wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    G1 Bee
    UM
    MV1 Prime

Ugh. Too many tacts.

Wayyyy too many. Honestly I'm happy, won't play it nearly as much this time.

I may have been better randomized.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Maybe it's following the class wheel. Demo and Tact last time, Tact and brawler this time.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    JKL wrote: »
    Maybe it's following the class wheel. Demo and Tact last time, Tact and brawler this time.

Well If that's the case then NOT ENOUGH BRAWLER !!!
    😂
  • Calcul8rCalcul8r Posts: 15
    edited November 2019
    @Kabam Vydious Thanks for the fix! What I was asking about last month is like this but married to alliance missions and arena. Could we have the greatness of battle randomization with a level scale? Players are looking to stay engaged. Imagine if we could just keep challenging ourselves by raising the difficulty in a solo mission and as we raise the difficulty, we earn the rewards that others are mentioning they want. Each level has basic essence, alpha essence, gold, and bot chips. Class essence from the bots battled. After so many levels it goes from tier one to tier two, and carries on up to tier 4. I wouldn't mind if I had to fully explore to unlock the next level. I don't think players would mind if it even took 15 levels for tier 1, 30 for tier 2, 45 for tier 3, and it had 60 levels of tier 4. That's 150 randomized levels that grow in difficulty to keep us busy and give the rewards that others are mentioning is needed to keep the game interesting. I think you guys are doing great and I love the game. Just thought I would share an idea that I know would keep me playing even when my bots get really strong and still would have something for everyone, rookies and veterans alike.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Slayer wrote: »
    JKL wrote: »

Well If that's the case then NOT ENOUGH BRAWLER !!!
    😂

I was wrong about it. Looks like more scout (which I like).
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Hey, I'm happy. I missed the last event so I'm happy for the chance to get my Megatron up to R5. The scout and tech is great too as I'll be able to get Cheetor and Shockwave up sooner or later.
  • I was too lazy to make a nice map, now I regret. Hope someone will have the dedication to make a map of the best paths like the first time.
  • I am finding a lot of warrior tact and scout
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Super excited to see Fog back. I've been taking a breather this month. This will have me busy playing again:)
  • I was too lazy to make a nice map, now I regret. Hope someone will have the dedication to make a map of the best paths like the first time.

The first time, the conclusion was that all paths were equal, since the encounters actually were random. There were, and will be, those who draw out maps anyway...
    I wish I got it right this time:
    k95yvsjb93bi.png
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    I wish I got it right this time:
    k95yvsjb93bi.png

thx, but i think it'd be good to present on average how much essence pet run, or how many run required for a full spark
  • All busy farming .. .very quiet here. But I hope everyone takes the chance to farm this event as much as possible. Finally completed my Tech spark and r5 my Wheeljack!