Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New phones with the full screen function

Well, we're now in 2020 and as anyone in the game knows, there are a lot of new devices with the full screen function, but the game doesn't support the function so we're losing an experience with our devices. Will the game be upgraded even for this modality?

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @ShinGetterOne_82 uhm actually F2F plays fine on 16:9, 18:9 and 21:9 ratios.

I run all 3, and amusingly the best is 18:9 on moto g7 power (sd632), e5 plus (sd430) and z4 (sd675) in terms of gameplay and comfort.
    Mind, the graphics differ wildly.
    Even menus are more user friendly, and you get more content at a glance in comparison to 16:9.

But that 18:9 seems to be the sweetspot, as you get a better view of arenas and the controls don't feel so cramped.
    Less chance of accidental SP thanks to my thumbs having more room.

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited February 2020
    @ShinGetterOne_82 let's look at 16:9 v 18:9

d4kavdzincej.png
    Fight Screen. Look at the scale, play area

38yqk5g2yynd.png
    Roster Screen.

18:9
    05q65ju4hs18.png
    Fight Screen.

4vvp73z8jvs9.png
    Roster. Now one more fella shows up per row!

So yes, Kabam have implemented various screen ratio superbly!
  • ovur5pu390os.jpg
    Now I'm playing with a Samsung Galaxy A70
    The camera dot at the middle of the screen is fulfilled with a black line, instead of the game. I've tried to change the settings but it doesn't change. And as you can see by the screenshot, the phone thing is an issue due to the game.
  • Generally the game is auto set to fullscreen. This could definitely be phone related. I can bring it up!
  • Generally the game is auto set to fullscreen. This could definitely be phone related. I can bring it up!

Thank you mate. Is annoying don't experience the full screen during the fight.