Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Legends of Cybertron: Rise of Kolkular

Commanders,

The skies have darkened, and scrap rains from the heavens. Thundercracker has activated an unstable Space Bridge, and Teletraan has confirmed he is using it to bring pieces of the Decepticon homebase to New Quintessa! Only you can challenge his reign, and put a stop to him in Legends of Cybertron: Rise of Kolkular!

Arriving February 13th.

Legends of What?

Legends of Cybertron are a series of missions that represent the pinnacle of difficulty in Transformers: Forged to Fight! This content is not to be easily beaten. It is content that is made for our Commanders to grow into over time. If you have trouble with it now, come back to it in a few months! This is permanent content, and is not going anywhere!

You say it's hard, but it can't be that hard, right?

I really do mean it's hard. Unlike every other Legends of Cybertron, this one 7 Paths, each consisting of 5 unique Fights and then culminating in the final boss, Thundercracker! You also will only be able to bring in 2 Bots at a time. 6 of these Paths will require one of your Bots to be of a specific Class to traverse it. However, there are no special Mods in LOC3.

Rewards

Completion
100,000x Titan Fragments
10,000x 5-Star Bot Crystal Shards
3x T4 Basic Sparks
1x T4 Class Spark Crystals
2x T3 Alpha Sparks
1x 5-Star Awakening Crystal
10x 5* Signature Upgrade Crystals
1,000,000x Gold

Exploration
200,000x Titan Fragments
20,000x 5-Star Bot Crystal Shards
6x T4 Basic Sparks
2x T4 Class Spark Crystal
4x T3 Alpha Sparks
1x Generic 5-Star Awakening Program
20x 5* Signature Upgrade Crystals
2,000,000x Gold

Titan Fragments?

Titan Fragments appear to be a fragment of an unknown Titan. Their use is currently unknown...
Tagged:

Comments

• NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Thanks Kabam, much appreciate it.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

However, there are no special Mods in LOC3.

What does no special mods mean? Certainly there will be some mods. How else can you boost a 5* bot past the ~15-16k PI rating that exists today?
  • Nice, good to see new stuff being added.
    My only gripe is that it would have been nice if this had been released along with something that wasn't only for the top tier players.

As it is, it's new content, but not accessible for many.
    Gungnir wrote: »
    Nice, good to see new stuff being added.
    My only gripe is that it would have been nice if this had been released along with something that wasn't only for the top tier players.

It’s a permanent content, no one starts as a top player
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited February 2020
    All F2F moderators and devs,
    THANK YOU.
    I'm still struggling with RotK, so this is a reality check/goal for me.

Wonderful timing, and those tasty titan chips are infinitely intriguing!

Thanks again.
  • NidRob wrote: »

Yes, obviously, but that's irrelevant to what I was saying... 🤷‍♂️
  • THANKS 💪🏼💪🏼
  • Nice work guys. You have put a smile on the faces of many tortured TFTF veterans. :#
    NidRob wrote: »

Yes, obviously, but that's irrelevant to what I was saying... 🤷‍♂️

Many veterans done rok1 & rok2 with 4*s team, and yes it accessible for everyone who completes them. We’ve been waiting over than 2 years for rok3.
    “Don’t compare your chapter 1 to someone else’s chapter 20”
    You can improve your roster much more fast as we did before. So it’s about time to get there. Be patient and don’t kill our vibes.
  • ZetoZeto Posts: 12
    Was expecting 6* to be introduced, oh well guess we will have to wait until rotk4
  • Thanks Kabam!
  • ZetoZeto Posts: 12
    Unless..Those fragments Introduce 6* Heh
    It’s also a good opportunity to adjust our lingo. Instead of RoK, RotK, Rok1, Rok2, RoK3, or Rotk4 let’s use the game mode title of LOC.

RoK (Rulers of Kaon) = LOC1
    RotK (Revenge of the King) = LOC2
    RoK (Rise of Kolkular = LOC3

I don’t know why the old names bother me so much but they do.
  • Awesome! FINALLY NEW Content! Thank you Kabam much appreciated! Question! Unlocked after we beat Revenge of the King or after Rulers of Kaon. JK. Judging by the rewards, it's right after ROTK. Also, Titan Fragments should be interesting. Let's see what will we get.
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    SleeRoy wrote: »
    Nice work guys. You have put a smile on the faces of many tortured TFTF veterans. :#

Lmao
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited February 2020
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    It’s also a good opportunity to adjust our lingo. Instead of RoK, RotK, Rok1, Rok2, RoK3, or Rotk4 let’s use the game mode title of LOC.

All of the chapter have the initials ROK, noone really thinks of them as legends of cybertron.... its rulers of kaon, return of the king and rise of kolkular. The lingo has been rok since the gakes inception, doubt you’re going to get everyone to change it now, though i do kind of see your point
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I gotta say bully bully..... Titans sound very interesting. I play War Robots also and Titans there are a blast, but nothing is better that a Transformer Titan.
    Good work guys.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Because we want to 'rock', not to 'lock'. :D
  • No new Relic ?
  • I have a conclusion! Call it RoKr
  • This can't be good.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I’m excited
    Guess we’ll see in about 2 hrs
  • It's hawd.

What does no special mods mean? Certainly there will be some mods. How else can you boost a 5* bot past the ~15-16k PI rating that exists today?

It means no mod at all: just arena punchbags, with 1m health though.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

They've got about 15% more Health than Revenge of the King, but keep in mind, you can only bring in 2 Bots...
    edited February 2020

They've got about 15% more Health than Revenge of the King, but keep in mind, you can only bring in 2 Bots...

Since we can only bring two bots, I think it's unfair we can't see very clearly all the bots along a path. Looks like there are more than three (Mirage, Blud and TC for example). Can you provide the layout of the map?

And no, the Ai is not Arena level. It's unpunishable after taking a 5 combo.
  • OGP vs unmodded Galv... why does OGP take damage during his own S3 when he rams into Galv on the first part of the animation?
    jtddn3pzsyzy.png
    m84r6m639kqm.png
    ul19598fz8fg.png
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Don’t forget to switch your relics before taking down TC to get more gold.