Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Disconnection issues

iOS Is having major issues with disconnections. Certain game modes are loading properly and there is a lag then it disconnects. Can someone look into this? If I hit the help button it disconnectsw and same with picking up gold from my base.

Comments

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Same problem + mid fight crush
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited February 2020
    Same, but mostly in opening the app rather than mid-fight. Both iPhone and iPad. Both WiFi and cellular.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited February 2020
    @BOFAD @Starkiller7 @Mufc14 you guys are on the money regarding ios12 & 13 (encompasses A11 and A12s) BUT it's now affecting ALL Android versions, too.
    7.0, 7.1.2, 8.0, 8.1, 9.0 on qualcomm sd425, 430, 450, 625, 626, 630, 632, 636, 675, 835 PLUS mediatek mt6737, 6755, 6771.

Qualcomm: lag, hitch, crash DURING FIGHTS, CRYSTAL OPEN, AWAY MISSIONS.

Mediatek: immediate crash, no lag but IN-BETWEEN play. Connection error MIDFIGHT.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Sounds like it’s their servers then
  • Hey y'all!

Sorry for the delay on this. It looks like we did have an unusual spike of issues that later resolved itself, but we're still keeping a close eye on this.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hey y'all!

Sorry for the delay on this. It looks like we did have an unusual spike of issues that later resolved itself, but we're still keeping a close eye on this.

I demand compensation. 😂
  • I’m getting disconnected after every action eg 1 fight during a raid
    iOS 13
    iPhone 11 64Gb