Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is the game that I can play in Japan after April 4th the same as the other places?

Hi Kabam.

I would like to know a little more about the following message
'Prior to April 4th, we will be releasing version 8.4. This version will allow Commanders in Japan to continue to play and enjoy Transformers: Forged to Fight as long as they do not delete the game.'

I would like to continue to enjoy the new stories.
If I get Version 8.4, can I continue to do so?
Or will I not be able to update and just repeat the same missions?

I'm sad that "Forged to Fight" will be unsubscribed in Japan, but thank you for caring so much about the players in Japan from the time the game was launched until today.

Comments

• You will still be able to play the game and see the new missions and content that is released.

Just do not delete the game from your device or else you will not be able to get it back.
  • EandOEandO Posts: 5
    You will still be able to play the game and see the new missions and content that is released.

Just do not delete the game from your device or else you will not be able to get it back.
    Do you mean that version 8.4 can be updated somehow, even after the update is no longer available on the Japanese App Store or Google Play?
    I'll be careful not to delete it.
    If I can play new stories in the future, I'll be very happy(^▽^)
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    It sounds like once the game gets updated again in the future and requires players to update the app, it will no longer work for the Japan user base.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It sounds like once the game gets updated again in the future and requires players to update the app, it will no longer work for the Japan user base.
    They said "v8.4 will allow Commanders in Japan to continue to play and enjoy Transformers: Forged to Fight as long as they do not delete the game", so maybe this is a special version which will not force update?

Android players can always find future release apk on some mirror sites. Same thing can't be said for iOS users.

• You won't receive forced updates in Japan, but can continue to play the current version.
    You won't receive forced updates in Japan, but can continue to play the current version.
    Um, I'll still be able to play new stories, but if characters tweak or bug fix gets distributed to everyone outside of Japan, I can't get it?

sorry for asking about details.
    I don't play any other mobile games, so I couldn't imagine what would happen by not being able to update the game in the App Store.
    Necrotronus!!!
    Thank you for the new character!
    Even though new bots have been released after him, I can't get them in Japan?
  • One thing I would test on a test device is download the APK and install manually; I will be curious if this workaround is viable.

Currently Google PlayStore thinks my phone is not compatible; although PlayStore sees and installs the other game that I will not mention.
    One thing I would test on a test device is download the APK and install manually; I will be curious if this workaround is viable.

Currently Google PlayStore thinks my phone is not compatible; although PlayStore sees and installs the other game that I will not mention.
    Isn't Android 9.0 compatible with the new version?
    I use iOS, so I may not be able to help you, but I hope that this problem is resolved quickly.
    I was able to update from App Store on iOS13.3.1 without any problems.

From what you're saying, Android users have a way to download the app files themselves and install them manually, right?
    I wonder if iOS users can do it?