Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

I want to sell my t2 alpha spark but the option is gone...

2»

Comments

• Options
    I’ve got 30 to 40 T2A expiring next couple of days.. I can’t sell them at this moment, so when will this be solved? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

I didn’t rank 250 to 500 so please introduce a proper solution which fixes the problem to the players involved.. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Slayer wrote: »
    Around 50 T3A

Which you can't sell :D
  • Options
    FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    can this be merged with the other thread similar to this one?
  • Options
    Who honestly thought this day would come? o:) ( >:) )
  • Options
    You know the funny part?
    the top alliance guys only got 2-1 T2A sparks
    And guys like me in alliances ranked in 250-500 got 5000 T2A Sparks!!!
    :D
    I bet those guys must be shocked
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Firebot wrote: »
    You know the funny part?
    the top alliance guys only got 2-1 T2A sparks
    And guys like me in alliances ranked in 250-500 got 5000 T2A Sparks!!!
    :D
    I bet those guys must be shocked

What? Another error rearing it’s ugly head? Not so shocking... ;)
  • Options
    LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    Are you all even checking this issue @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ??? I'm surprised y'all haven't replied yet. With the new update kabam has further broken the game. Necro is broken, t2 alpha cannot be sold, AI dodging our heavies and special, unusually. Why don't the devs run a check before going live with the changes ????
  • Options
    Are you all even checking this issue @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ??? I'm surprised y'all haven't replied yet. With the new update kabam has further broken the game. Necro is broken, t2 alpha cannot be sold, AI dodging our heavies and special, unusually. Why don't the devs run a check before going live with the changes ????

I've been away the last couple days, so I apologize I haven't been able to say something immediately about it. At the moment we're working to get things resolved regarding this. The exceptional amount of Sparks was unintentional and due to this we had to disable selling them as well as other processes around them. This is frustrating, we completely understand, but we're working as fast as we can to get this sorted and things back on track.

I hope to have a further update later today.
  • Options
    Didn't have an update yesterday, apologies for not sharing that!

Got one today. We're working on correcting this issue to remove all the extra T2A gained by the mistake. After this is done, everything will be turned back on and resume as normal. Apologies for the inconvenience of this but thank you for the patience!
  • Options
    thanks ... t2a can be sold
  • Options

Now we take a moment of silence for the people who had an alliance rank of 250-500 and had lost their 5000t2 alpha sparks
    (Including me).
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Now we take a moment of silence for the people who had an alliance rank of 250-500 and had lost their 5000t2 alpha sparks
    (Including me).

Lost? But yeah, I wonder if they compensate your 5000 t2a essence.
  • Options
    LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    Thank you @Kabam Vydious we are able to sell them now.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited May 2020
    Disregard. Got fixed (again) yesterday apparently.