Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Version 1.0 Discussion Thread

Commanders! We are just days away from the official launch of Transformers: Forged to Fight! We've come a long way since the Beta first launched, and the game has already evolved quite a bit, but we're just getting started!

We'll be introducing a whole bunch of new content for you guys to play, including Legend of Kaon, an extremely difficult game mode that's suitable for only the best Commanders, and a brand new Alliance Missions map!

We have also made a number of balance changes to Mods and Bots, based on data and observations we have completed during the Beta. We've also made a slew of changes to the levels at which different content and modes unlock, but this will not have any effect on most of our players that are already beyond those level locks.

We want to thank all of you for taking part in our Player Beta. We could not have made this game as awesome as it is without all of you!

Read the notes here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/16/transformers-forged-to-fight-changelog#latest

Comments

• Legend27Legend27 Posts: 9
    Can you give us any clues to when the first Special Event may be?
  • MidgardWatcherMidgardWatcher Posts: 39
    edited March 2017
    When 1.0 version will be deployed to app-stores?
  • Legend27 wrote: »
    Can you give us any clues to when the first Special Event may be?

We do have a series of "Launch Party" missions planned during the first month of Launch. They're not fully fledged missions like the ones in Act 1 or 2 and are fairly simple, but do have some really great rewards for such short missions. We'll be working on longer missions for the future.
  • When 1.0 version will be deployed to app-stores?

It'll be coming on April 5th!
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    edited April 2017
    Mike is the LOK like ROL in MCOC?
  • Toughnut wrote: »
    Mike is the LOK like ROL in MCOC?

Similar, but possibly a little more difficult. It's content that's going to be around for a LONG time, so you might not want to try it right when it comes out :tongue:
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Mixmaster is the only new addition to the roster on the 5th, then?

Or am I misunderstanding?

if so, when can we expect more characters?

• Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    So now will we start think that alpha spark become significantly easy to get.
    .as ROK will be permanent any special champs as reward like in rol.
    .Can you give any idea what will be the approx rating of ROK bots more then 30k or 40k.
    Ah ok. Just a question off topic miike,

Is it possible to get 60 Alpha sparks from AM shattered lands crystal?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Thanks for starting to post patch notes for us!
  • Legend27Legend27 Posts: 9
    Will AM be available at different times. For example, here in the UK it always starts at 1am and Im usually asleep. Its hard on my Battlegroup as they need me to take down some nodes in the beginning.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Im just thinking that if you said ROK is harder then rol then what is the meant of releasing such hard quest in starting??as at that time almost all player did not get enough resources to rank 4 3*.
  • LordLord Posts: 4
    Is there a plan to add shard as a reward when bots are duped?
  • MickicekingMickiceking Posts: 1
    edited April 2017
    iuJacob wrote: »

Seems like there is also Waspinator but that could just be another robot I dont have due to me being new
  • iuJacob wrote: »

Mixmaster will be added directly to the Premium Bot Crystals on the 5th (you'll have to update to 1.0 to have a chance at him), and will join the rest of the roster instantly.

We'll be continuing to add new Characters on a regular basis moving forward, but they'll be added to the Arena and have their own special crystals. They'll eventually be added to the regular crystals, but we're not going to say who those bots are just yet!
  • FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    edited April 2017
    They'll eventually be added to the regular crystals, but we're not going to say who those bots are just yet!

Can I take a wild guess? Prowl, Starscream, Ultra Magnus, Grimlock, Megatron, Waspinator and Soundwave.
    Nope it will be Sam witwicky :)
  • Hey Everybody! We have an update for all current players that we want you all to take a look at before updating to 1.0 tomorrow! You can see it here! http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/188/regarding-update-to-1-0-and-your-kabam-id/p1?new=1
  • SteelSHSteelSH Posts: 80
    On the 1.0 patch notes it says "Mission crystals have been replaced with direct ORE-13 payouts" can we get more info on this? And what if you was saving up T1&2 mission crystals, after update what happens to those? Will they turn to ore or will you be able to still open them at will. If so can this be answered before launch so we can decide to open them before the update or continue to save them.
  • SteelSH wrote: »
    On the 1.0 patch notes it says "Mission crystals have been replaced with direct ORE-13 payouts" can we get more info on this? And what if you was saving up T1&2 mission crystals, after update what happens to those? Will they turn to ore or will you be able to still open them at will. If so can this be answered before launch so we can decide to open them before the update or continue to save them.

Your Crystals are not going to disappear or be converted. You'll still have them in your inventory and can open them at will, but what this means is that instead of getting a Mission Crystal at the end of a mission, you'll just get the Ore-13 that it contains. It's just cleaner and simpler
    Where are the boss challenges?
  • The graphics are horrible compared to most phones why???????

4s903c1ziw96.png
  • Prime7767 wrote: »
    The graphics are horrible compared to most phones why???????

What device are you using? For some devices, we make the decision to turn down some graphical elements to ensure that the rest of the gameplay is running smoothly, but this is usually for lower end or older devices.
  • The game graphics is really very bad on my devices. I am using samsung galaxy alpha and samsung galaxy a5(2016) in both the devices graphics is bad . Please improve the graphics i think beta graphics was better than v 1.0
  • Hey Miike!! didn't know if you, Tenebrous and Ad0ra_ would be on here

Good game so far... but i feel like i've played something similar... hmm.... heheheh
  • DwarkDwark Posts: 2
    Why Change Bludgeon? Decreased armor buff and no sig ability makes him kind of unplayable with little to no utility.
  • Damn I have a moto x play
  • MegaKuppCakeMegaKuppCake Posts: 88
    edited April 2017
    Is the Kablam login known issue also the one that prevents me from setting my IGN to what my account says? I registered in the forum with my name of MegaKuppCake and signed in with my Kablam account in the game. Then when I try to set my IGN to MegaKuppCake, it says it's already in use or invalid. I think something may be up with it because I've also tried "MegaKupCake" and "MegaKuppCake RW" and it says those are both in use or invalid - which seems weird...

The game also crashes on my phone HTC One M7 (Verizon) running Lineage OS 14.1 (Nougat) when it goes to enter the actual fight mode. Everything appears to work fine (and not too laggy) until it tries to switch from the pre-fight loading screen to the actual fight screen. Then it just crashes to the Android launcher.
  • Armes6Armes6 Posts: 25
    Will the new forgotten ruins map be required to play by all alliances during next alliance mission? Or will we be able to select between it and shattered lands?
    Hopefully their are revised rank rewards for Am considering milestones are better than #1