Dear Kabam please stop cheating me in arena fights

Will this be fixed before the global release? I'm tired of losing my streak :'(

not38546rknb.png
4x7b0nkvlbj5.png
iisknyotbgn1.png
m9t3giq4qf23.png
«1

Comments

  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 172
    I've noticed this too. Once you get up around a 30 streak (sometimes 28, 31, 36, where ever) it becomes impossibly hard. No gradual increase, just at some random point if switches on.
  • KinsonKinson Posts: 20
    I've had that happen more times than I can keep count. And I'm sure I've overlooked it from time to time as well. It is unrelated to your streak, as I've seen it on my very first fight of a new event.

    As far as I can tell it's random. Possibly server related? It always occurs on the first match. It annoys me to no end. Ruins high streaks and robs you of points in domination events. Really hope it doesn't make it to release.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    This has been a glitch for a while send support tickets with your screenshots in future
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 172
    Kinson wrote: »
    I've had that happen more times than I can keep count. And I'm sure I've overlooked it from time to time as well. It is unrelated to your streak, as I've seen it on my very first fight of a new event.

    As far as I can tell it's random. Possibly server related? It always occurs on the first match. It annoys me to no end. Ruins high streaks and robs you of points in domination events. Really hope it doesn't make it to release.

    This happened to me on a new arena the other day.

    I had just come off a streak in the previous arena, and hadn't lost it before the event ended.

    I feel like the AI just picked up from there.
    After losing the first round or two, it reset itself again.
  • MAMILMAMIL Posts: 28
    Yep, at least 4-5 times a day for me as well. Can cost you the streak if you trip up in the 2nd or 3rd fight
  • Some observations I made is when your closing in on streak 30.. somewhere from 27-29 it kicks in. Try starting your session with your strongest teams in future. That might help. Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Mirage is a bad choice of a team to start your session. Put them at the very back. At least if you do lose your streak when you use this team, you'd have already earned the points from the other teams prior. That said, kabam needs to address this issue. Either keep it at the same difficulty level or fix the consistency.
  • KinsonKinson Posts: 20
    Greenie_81 wrote: »
    Some observations I made is when your closing in on streak 30.. somewhere from 27-29 it kicks in. Try starting your session with your strongest teams in future. That might help. Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Mirage is a bad choice of a team to start your session. Put them at the very back. At least if you do lose your streak when you use this team, you'd have already earned the points from the other teams prior. That said, kabam needs to address this issue. Either keep it at the same difficulty level or fix the consistency.

    We're not talking about the increased AI at high streaks. That is here to stay and is manageable. This is a bug where you win the fight but the game records it as a loss for both you and your opponent as depicted in the OP. There is nothing you can do to compensate for it other than continue to send in support tickets and hope it gets fixed.
  • We are aware of this issue, and are issuing a fix pretty soon. It didn't get in for 1.0, but we do have plans to get a 1.0.1 out the door pretty soon after today and that one should fix the issue!
  • CarverCarver Posts: 50
    Kinson wrote: »
    Greenie_81 wrote: »
    Some observations I made is when your closing in on streak 30.. somewhere from 27-29 it kicks in. Try starting your session with your strongest teams in future. That might help. Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Mirage is a bad choice of a team to start your session. Put them at the very back. At least if you do lose your streak when you use this team, you'd have already earned the points from the other teams prior. That said, kabam needs to address this issue. Either keep it at the same difficulty level or fix the consistency.

    We're not talking about the increased AI at high streaks. That is here to stay and is manageable. This is a bug where you win the fight but the game records it as a loss for both you and your opponent as depicted in the OP. There is nothing you can do to compensate for it other than continue to send in support tickets and hope it gets fixed.

    Yo Kinson, be considerate, I myself reach streaks above a 100 when I feel like, but now that the game is out and new players are in, how do you expect them to ever pass certain streak levels if the difficulty keeps jumping. Your issue should certainly be fixed but the issue of difficulty should be reduced as well, it's simply too difficult for this game, especially the fact that it literally just came out and people will want to fight for the bots but will instead get depressed as they keep losing streaks.
  • KinsonKinson Posts: 20
    Carver wrote: »
    Kinson wrote: »
    Greenie_81 wrote: »
    Some observations I made is when your closing in on streak 30.. somewhere from 27-29 it kicks in. Try starting your session with your strongest teams in future. That might help. Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Mirage is a bad choice of a team to start your session. Put them at the very back. At least if you do lose your streak when you use this team, you'd have already earned the points from the other teams prior. That said, kabam needs to address this issue. Either keep it at the same difficulty level or fix the consistency.

    We're not talking about the increased AI at high streaks. That is here to stay and is manageable. This is a bug where you win the fight but the game records it as a loss for both you and your opponent as depicted in the OP. There is nothing you can do to compensate for it other than continue to send in support tickets and hope it gets fixed.

    Yo Kinson, be considerate, I myself reach streaks above a 100 when I feel like, but now that the game is out and new players are in, how do you expect them to ever pass certain streak levels if the difficulty keeps jumping. Your issue should certainly be fixed but the issue of difficulty should be reduced as well, it's simply too difficult for this game, especially the fact that it literally just came out and people will want to fight for the bots but will instead get depressed as they keep losing streaks.

    Wasn't my intention to disregard the feedback, but rather to keep the thread focused on the original topic. I've seen too many issues fall through the cracks because of scattered feedback.

    The difficulty scaling topic is valid and I've seen it pop up before. To be honest I'm ok with it easing up because it will just make milestones attainable to more people. It will have minimal impact on the leaderboard.
  • MootMoot Posts: 52
    Carver wrote: »
    Kinson wrote: »
    Greenie_81 wrote: »
    Some observations I made is when your closing in on streak 30.. somewhere from 27-29 it kicks in. Try starting your session with your strongest teams in future. That might help. Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Mirage is a bad choice of a team to start your session. Put them at the very back. At least if you do lose your streak when you use this team, you'd have already earned the points from the other teams prior. That said, kabam needs to address this issue. Either keep it at the same difficulty level or fix the consistency.

    We're not talking about the increased AI at high streaks. That is here to stay and is manageable. This is a bug where you win the fight but the game records it as a loss for both you and your opponent as depicted in the OP. There is nothing you can do to compensate for it other than continue to send in support tickets and hope it gets fixed.

    Yo Kinson, be considerate, I myself reach streaks above a 100 when I feel like, but now that the game is out and new players are in, how do you expect them to ever pass certain streak levels if the difficulty keeps jumping. Your issue should certainly be fixed but the issue of difficulty should be reduced as well, it's simply too difficult for this game, especially the fact that it literally just came out and people will want to fight for the bots but will instead get depressed as they keep losing streaks.

    I hope mike is addressing the random jumps in AI difficulty as well. Since the 4* arena came out, ive had AI bots evade, block and sp attacks at streak 0. The attack evades usually happen after streak 20.

    Pretty sure beta players would have noticed this, u guys should look into ur algorithms.. its pretty messed up. i myself have gotten to streak50 but the latest update just made it real bad.
  • GruntGrunt Posts: 6
    We are aware of this issue, and are issuing a fix pretty soon. It didn't get in for 1.0, but we do have plans to get a 1.0.1 out the door pretty soon after today and that one should fix the issue!

    Well something did happen, but it definitely wasn't a fix. Instead of indicating that both sides lost, the summary screen just shows that the player lost - so I guess something did get fixed :s

    3udhnnwp5zvo.png

    And I definitely won, because I get to see Sideswipe's face close-up ;)

    oaveby2tnsk4.png

    I've also noticed that this only occurs on the first fight. And sometimes when this happens, instead of fighting three battles, I only fight two. The game will automatically give you the win for the third fight.
  • MootMoot Posts: 52
    this is still happening much less frequently
  • The enemy AI can also dodge and block to an inhuman level so it isn't exactly fair going up against them.
  • KinsonKinson Posts: 20
    Just had this happen again for the first time since the "fix." Except now it no longer shows it as a double loss and just flat out says my opponent won. Now we can't provide screenshot evidence in a support ticket for this issue anymore.
  • MootMoot Posts: 52
    edited April 2017
    Kinson, I had the same exact problem too. This was never fixed and now it just got worse. Straight up loss for fights that I won.
  • KinsonKinson Posts: 20
    Grabbed some screenshots of this happening just a moment ago.

    The first indication is a victory screen with no rewards listed and no points added.
    g9abx9wwu6ie.png

    Then you see that your eyes lied to you and you actually lost.
    5ick2fajrmzo.png
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    To those having this issue, I've had it rarely since early on and occasionally the instant streak lost one. I think I've figured correlation on mine, being due to swapping to other apps and back such as line. I do it quite frequently but almost everytime I've had streak ended has been after I had swapped and back
  • This issue is still happening. I lost 2 streaks due to this bug. Is it still being worked on?
  • I started a new topic on this issue not knowing there was an existing one. I have lost 8 fights in 24 hours that I actually won and did not receive points/credit for...
  • I love how my thread gets closed by a mod stating that there is already a topic open on this issue, but they don't offer a further explanation or plan of action in this thread.... productive
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Yes this is still going on and obviously the fix isn't something simple or they haven't figured out what's causing it. In months of play I don't think I've ever had this arena glitch while others in my ally have it frequently
  • KinsonKinson Posts: 20
    I've tried to figure out the cause by doing everything I can think of. There is no consistent cause I've found.
  • BobofettBobofett Posts: 2
    Yup. From talking to people at Kabam arena battles have lots of issues and this is merely one and it has happened to me countless times even just today so clearly it isn't fixed yet but hopefully soon. And maybe they will send out something as compensation for all the lost points. Cause it is frustrating to say the least
  • GruntGrunt Posts: 6
    I just lost a streak for the umpteenth time. Frustrating to say the least, especially when it's a hard fight.

    All I keep getting from Kabam support is that they're aware of the issue and they're working on it. Who knows how long that's gonna take :| I hope they at least compensate us for the points and milestones we missed.
  • BlazinhobbsBlazinhobbs Posts: 135
    Yea I've contacted support a few times now still havnt fixed this I'm really getting aggravated I was just on 48 streak should b 49 at least but again got screwed over u guys need 2 put my streak back at 49 or something won 2 out of 3 fights said I lost 2 of 3 please fix this man I'm so done with this
  • RegnatorRegnator Posts: 15
    j2jvvp1kqzjh.png
    p5vr12jye34m.png
    I have the same... Im tired of losing streak :neutral: I cant play Arena...
  • I love getting my post closed and then redirected to a thread already open about this issue that has ZERO answers about a fix that was supposed to happen last patch... Exactly how did you answer my concern at all my redirecting me here? That's just lazy and incompetent when you're supposed to be helpful and insightful.

    You just avoid the problem altogether while people get cheated out of 4* - 3x multiplier points or get their streaks ruined by your glitch. Complete garbage and a lack of concern across the board. Typical crap customer service which is par for the course for Kabam.
  • MootMoot Posts: 52
    its k man, they will get to this... eventually. I've lost count the number of point and streak losses cause of this bug. Happens to me at least once every 10 fights, sometimes consecutively.
  • RegnatorRegnator Posts: 15
    me too. I tired of this. KABAM you better shut down ARENA till you find out WHAT CAUSE THE PROBLEM... I thought in some point that I touching screen to fast after a win but no, this isnt this . Today I didnt touch screen after win and boom ...0 rewards VICTORY and ofcourse game says I lose.... This is.....!
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.