Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

'Unfazed' never works.

2»

Comments

• Options
    I agree...The description for unfazed is pretty misleading. I think a lot of people, like me, assumed evading meant dodging, not implicitly the evasion ability of select bots. Considering the activation of unstoppable is normally visual, Why is it not in this situation? I wouldn't have spent so much energon for a mastery with such a limited use. I think there should be an option to be refunded for this mastery purchase
  • Options
    yeah, I came here hoping I saw it was broken and they were looking into it. Left here realizing that I wasted 350 energon on misinterpreting a bad description.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So, it is only on "evades", like from Bots that have the ability to evade melee attacks, not when a Bot dodges an attack. It's especially effective against Bots like Bumblebee that sometimes seem to be able to evade every attack you throw at them.

I'm going to talk to the team about having this made clearer in the text, but dodging an attack is not the same as activating an evade.

Sorry for necro this.
    But for a T2 mastery which cost 352 energon already on rank 1 AND dependent on Star Seeker, another T2 mastery, don't you think its use is far too limited? Like the others once thought, this Mastery should turn every bot into mini-Motormaster for a shorter duration and with a much less proc rate, when enemy backsteps/sidesteps as well as evades. This enable us to be more aggressive with more dash-ins, more button mashing.
    Just compare this to another T2 mastery: Willpower, which is mini-Mv1 Prime style recovery, but it applies for all kinds of health debuff.
  • Options
    I have that issue with all the short duration procs. By the time I can see the icon saying its active, its gone again and I never got the benefit. Perhaps it works perfectly in optimal conditions with a phone designed for gaming, but with the average mobile device, the buff will be gone before you even have a chance to use it.
  • Options
    Think I have 3 points in mine and never seen it work. Play against Bee a lot too. However it looks like my combo doesn’t reset on MM when dashing
  • Options
    I've given up on Unfazed. What a waste of energon