Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Announcing: Sharkticon Week! [Correction: Jan 30 - 11:18 PT)

124»

Comments

• Options
    RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Tho I have a theory.

Feb botm will be s-1000, and somehow these subpart sharks will correlate somehow in strengthening s-1000, which means those that made the hard grind will benefit the most, but those that participate still will benefit. So, well see. Either way, after finally landing a 4* botm w time to spare, I'm happy to say I'm taking it easy, coasting thru this week, come whatever may. I'm bout burnt out after the 4* botm grind... And if it weren't for my impulse to rank up what I worked so hard to earn, I'd probably put the game down for a month or so. But alas, i need my primal to at least r3 before I can feel complacent
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    Remmie wrote: »
    whatever bot your forging into(because sig dictates shards, everything else just increases forge xp).

Please do not spread misinformation. Sig level gives more total forge XP than rank. 220 forge XP per Sig level, to be exact.

A 3* bot gives just over 9200 forge XP for max rank alone. At Sig 50 you can add 50*220 = an extra 11000 forge XP.

That means a max Sig 100 bot gives almost 150% MOAR forge XP (22000xp) than max rank (9250xp)... And you don't need to use sparks or gold or ore.

Sig has FAR more impact on forge XP than anything else. And it doesn't use resources other than programs if you so choose.

Obviously, ranking every unduped bot gives you the "most" forge XP overall, but nobody has the extra resources to do that.
  • Options
    update for more 4-star sharkticon crystal shards
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    still waiting for confirmation @Kabam Miike can we exchange the forge shark shards to make shark crystals after the event ends, because you said the special tab will be removed. Will it move to the shard tab?
  • Options
    ZangZang Posts: 34
    Terminal wrote: »
    still waiting for confirmation @Kabam Miike can we exchange the forge shark shards to make shark crystals after the event ends, because you said the special tab will be removed. Will it move to the shard tab?

I’d like to know that important information too
    To know if I’ll forge the 3* shark soon or wait and increase their sig with programs to increase 4* shark shards
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758

Yes we will need to have this feature on since it's really expensive to max out those sharks and use them as forge food. Hope the devs consider.

• Options

I thought I replied to this... So sorry! Yes! You'll still be able to exchange forged Shark Shards for Shark Crystals. They'll just be moved over from the Special tab to the Shard Page. It just might not be possible to get MORE Sharkticons to Forge for a while.
  • Options

I thought I replied to this... So sorry! Yes! You'll still be able to exchange forged Shark Shards for Shark Crystals. They'll just be moved over from the Special tab to the Shard Page. It just might not be possible to get MORE Sharkticons to Forge for a while.

THANK YOU! <3
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    That's a relief. Thanks @Kabam Miike :)
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike i know the shark crystals will be moved to the shards page but will they be removed from there in due time or will they stay? I'm asking this so i know if i should hurry ranking and forging them.
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758

you are the best bro!! <3

• Options
    Bring back Sharkticons! This arena event was AWESOME!!! Thanks guys.
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Bring back Sharkticons! This arena event was AWESOME!!! Thanks guys.

Ya so many people complaining “omg kabam i hate u guys u haven’t bring any content why u do this to us we need new content”
    Bruh. We had shark week, which gave me FOUR whole 4*s, act3.4 which gives a 4* crystal, and now a new spotlight mission with better rewards... honestly I think kabam is doing alright

but the expert mv1 mods on the other hand.. nononono.........