Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Laggy Response

JatinderSinghJatinderSingh Posts: 284
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
After this New update The input commands are very delayed .
Its take more then 1.5 second to fire a bullets with some bots . While the AI has got suddenly improved and dashing insanely now. Super range hard to dodge it.
Tagged:

Comments

• BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    After this New update The input commands are very delayed .
    Its take more then 1.5 second to fire a bullets with some bots . While the AI has got suddenly improved and dashing insanely now. Super range hard to dodge it.

Agreed. I’m noticing this especially during raids and the alliance mission.
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    Yes, ranged attacks seem very slow on some bots now.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited March 2018
    Also noticing this. The laggy response seemed to happen overnight when the new Kickback content was introduced.

I noticed a Raid AI increase in 5.2
  • Also noticing this on an iPhone 8 plus. it was better after I reinstalled but the latency is definitely still there, on all commands.
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115

LOL, sometimes my bots seem to dash faster than the ranged attacks go out.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I am facing all kinds of wrongs response.
    moving, blocking without me touching the screen & stop completely even when I am trying to attack or block.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I had to hit the special button 4 times today to get Soundwave to trigger his special...4 TIMES
  • sabre_777 wrote: »

LOL, sometimes my bots seem to dash faster than the ranged attacks go out.

Thats true
  • Nothing really new for me, but I agree, it's worst than ever.
    (Refreshing my phone after 2-3 fights makes it better. A bit.)
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited March 2018
    This is so goddamn bad.
    It’s infuriating.

How does this stuff not get tested before release???
  • Nervous breakdown.

The game should be used for special effects in the next Matrix movie
  • Still no word about a fix for the constant lagging? Why am I not surprised? Soooo, the game is still lagging, crashing and causing unnecessary health penalties, and the chat bar is wonky at best. What exactly are they doing to make their players satisfied?
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Let's not forget the delay in launching special attacks, or the outright refusal of the bot to do it.
  • For everyone experiencing these lags and/or other issues of crashing - please give us your device information so we can investigate further. Every device is different and operates differently, it helps to know just what you're running the game on.
  • @Kabam Vydious mine is OnePlus 5T, 8g ram version.

Formerly running OxygenOS 4.7.6, then 5.0.3 (Android 8.0), then 5.0.4, then OxygenOS open beta 4 (Android 8.1)

Now running lineageOS 15.1 (Android 8.1)

Same issues whatever the OS, but I needed to make sure...
  • I have many of the issues described above. iPhone 8+ 11.2.6 new in mid December.
    I’m done trying to submit tickets because I keep getting routed to Mcoc help and it’s just a hassle in the first place.
    How bad is it going to get with the big anniversary release? Funny there was no mention of any kind of fixes in Mike’s post. It’s a shame these problems persist and are most likely a factor in an eroding player base.
  • Iphone 8 plus, 11.0.3, only bought 2 months ago and didn’t have these issues with the game then, only since the recent update.
  • For everyone experiencing these lags and/or other issues of crashing - please give us your device information so we can investigate further. Every device is different and operates differently, it helps to know just what you're running the game on.

iPhone 6s
    1) Random crashes .
    2) also noticing after 5hit combo on SOUNDWAVE the oppo bot blocks with surprise also noticed on 2 other bots sometimes not every time tho.
    3)SOUNDWAVE heavy are now more dodge then ever , which is the clear image of slow fire speed on bots.
    4)I am specially disappointed with Iron hide firing gone very slow then ever.
    5) Lags are over charts cause now the freeze screen is more then 2-3 sec and they are random too.
  • Jacko1211Jacko1211 Posts: 37
    For everyone experiencing these lags and/or other issues of crashing - please give us your device information so we can investigate further. Every device is different and operates differently, it helps to know just what you're running the game on.

iPhone x- Less than 4 months old
    Latest update
    Wifi strong defo not the issue
    no other apps open
    App refresh turned off
  • RaduskiRaduski Posts: 21
    Hi guys . I want to add also the delay of selecting bots during a mission or a raid. What’s with that? Why should we tap a bot multiple times or wait 1 or 2 seconds for the bot to be selected? If not patient enough you risk starting the fight with the wrong bot. Also the AI that is preselecting the bots for the fight, should select the matching class advantage if the rank is similar, and not the strongest bot in your team. Think about it. Thanks!
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Moto E, device built in sept 2017. My crashing, lagging started in December and has never improved. Worse w every update. You guys need to drop the health penalty of crashing in AM. Point blank.
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    iPhone 6 always has issues.
  • More of the same "give us your blah-blah-blah, and we'll look into it" nonsense? Sure, I'll call your bluff:
    Moto Z² Play (xt 1710-02)
    3 Gb RAM/32 Gb hard
    Android 7.1.1/ fully updated
    Verizon 4GLTE/ full bars
    As I've gone through this "give us your info" procedure several times already, I expect NOTHING to get fixed. 5* bots and arena milestones can't make up for your inability to fix the game's fundamental problems.
  • More of the same "give us your blah-blah-blah, and we'll look into it" nonsense? Sure, I'll call your bluff:
    Moto Z² Play (xt 1710-02)
    3 Gb RAM/32 Gb hard
    Android 7.1.1/ fully updated
    Verizon 4GLTE/ full bars
    As I've gone through this "give us your info" procedure several times already, I expect NOTHING to get fixed. 5* bots and arena milestones can't make up for your inability to fix the game's fundamental problems.

Responding in such a manner is not okay and rather rude. None of this is 'nonsense'. We need this information if we want to investigate what is happening. Every device that our game is played on is different from the next. Choosing to be frustrated with us asking for that information isn't going to get it fixed any faster.

Please be mindful of your responses. Be constructive and respectful. We appreciate the patience we get from everyone, but we ask for it further when things like this take a little longer. Not every bug is the same and each is going to take their own span of time. Thank you in advance and thank you for the device information.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    iPhone 6 iOS 11.2.6
    @Kabam Vydious this issue have nothing to do with the type of the phone nor the software, it started on deferent phones the day you released the 5.2 patch.
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    iPhone 6 iOS 11.2.6
    @Kabam Vydious this issue have nothing to do with the type of the phone nor the software, it started on deferent phones the day you released the 5.2 patch.

"Type of phone being the problem" was not what was said. It was said that we needed the information to help investigate issues. Each device is different, again, and each one runs the core of the game differently.

Regardless of whether or not the new patch is causing it, we still need that information to help us look further into it.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    edited March 2018
    @Kabam Miike

I have a galaxy s6 edge phone on Android 7.0. I experience laggy responses/sticky feet often with the last update across all game modes and any bot.

Example, I used to combo two range shots, followed by a dash for melee combos; now, there are times my dash to connect for a melee combo is delayed and causes issues in which the ai opponent has time to either dodge or counter whereas it couldn't because there was no delayed action to connect my combos.

This isn't exclusive to above scenario, but there are times when my bot just has sticky feet and doesn't weave around the map as smooth as it normally did before.

Hope that helps.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    they actually go and buy the phone I think to do the testing. That's pretty good.
  • iPhone 7- ios 11.2.1 (soon to be updated to the latest)
    Wifi strong; defo not the issue
    no other apps open (usually)
This discussion has been closed.