Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Options
    Darthdri03Darthdri03 Posts: 51
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    l4l2m09smj71.gif

My little pony, just no.

Rude
  • Options
    Darthdri03Darthdri03 Posts: 51
    n9pvtu7m5jg9.jpg
    Rattrap

Class: Scout

Please add Rattrap to complete the Maximals!

at5qxptprqhm.jpg

Maybe this version
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    uuu3rpktwwe3.jpg
    Leader-1
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    n5tqwz3mn3j4.jpg
    Kamen Rider V3
    1d3q808ma8kd.png
    DenLiner
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    owth1ai3gf81.png

found another weirdly interesting bot.
  • Options
    SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Spinister, simply because of the name.

qkj82l96yojt.jpg

Also Battletrap. My cousin had him when I was a kid and I recently got the new PotP toy and hes brilliant. Also his specials could look so awesome given his one robot that splits into two vehicles.

fjcxthcluiz3.jpg

• Options
    m7y51p99sj18.png

Why aren't these guys used again? Cool bots that get 1 second of screen time and are never to be seen again.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    owth1ai3gf81.png

found another weirdly interesting bot.

Where you find such pics
  • Options
    auioic2tvt08.png
    cmx742g895qx.png
    nh84lew3ph09.png
    Just a few more examples of bots that get used once or twice, then get forgotten for decades.
  • Options
    jhonsonjhonson Posts: 125
    stormreign class : tactician
    17zncrshhkmc.jpeg
  • Options
    dragonicus class : brawler
    bzob4hpqhny4.jpeg
  • Options
    steelbane class : tactician
    zqbldk2fdtkr.jpeg
  • Options
    skullitron class : warrior
    2ppj3c2rlyul.jpeg
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Guys C'Mon,,, Demand character which are in realm of possibilities like major g1 characters, beasts, movie bot which had major appearance like SoundWave, NitroZeus, Shockwave, crosshair,etc.
    Don't spam around demanding sideway(which did nothing but die in very first) , ancient knights(whose individual bios are fictional and Have nothing to do in movies) and other miscellaneous characters (it may also include go bots)...
    I WANT AIRAZOR, TIGATRON, MEGATRON BW, NITROZEUS AND,,SLUG, STRAFE(G1)
  • Options
    RUST RENEGAGEs would be awesome to add.
    VICTORION RULES!!
  • Options
    grimlock class : tactician
    i7rjvbs5s1o8.png
    scorn class : brawler
    nbvmda8zs21d.png
  • Options
    slug class : scout
    l1xpaucxzjnt.png
    strafe class : warrior
    p51yzph39z1o.png

Special mission
    dinosaur events!
  • Options
    Guys C'Mon,,, Demand character which are in realm of possibilities like major g1 characters, beasts, movie bot which had major appearance like SoundWave, NitroZeus, Shockwave, crosshair,etc.
    Don't spam around demanding sideway(which did nothing but die in very first) , ancient knights(whose individual bios are fictional and Have nothing to do in movies) and other miscellaneous characters (it may also include go bots)...
    I agree but I don’t know why anyone wants nitro zeus. He litteraly done nothing the whole entire movie and was only in around 3 scenes. Nitro zeus shouldn’t even be a character. He is a wasted potential
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I agree but I don’t know why anyone wants nitro zeus. He litteraly done nothing the whole entire movie and was only in around 3 scenes. Nitro zeus shouldn’t even be a character. He is a wasted potential

It's mainly because people think he looks cool and similar to Shockwave. Same case with Sideswipe, he's done nearly nothing in the films yet people seem to claim him as their favorite character because he sports a "unique" and "awesome" design. That's one of the problems with characters from the Cinematic Universe.
  • Options
    Bumblebee wrote: »

It's mainly because people think he looks cool and similar to Shockwave. Same case with Sideswipe, he's done nearly nothing in the films yet people seem to claim him as their favorite character because he sports a "unique" and "awesome" design. That's one of the problems with characters from the Cinematic Universe.
    Do people really think it is just about looks. Man if they read idw comics it will be so different on fav characters
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Bumblebee wrote: »

Do people really think it is just about looks. Man if they read idw comics it will be so different on fav characters

Man, I love IDW's Transformers. Can't wait for Unicron!

• Options
    Anyone see that Smash Bros announcement?
  • Options
    DOTM que class : warrior
    hgpq3xoojvo8.jpeg
    n3tpa0ddkhgh.jpeg
    j7gkuqyra9wh.png
  • Options
    We do not need albert einstein in a fighting game
This discussion has been closed.