Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

1939495969799»

Comments

• PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Pleaseeeeeeee add IDW Sixshot or Onslaught and make at least one of them a Demolitions character! We have so many scouts at the moment

I’m not sure how Sixshot would work, due to him having 6 transformations. It may be too much to work with.

Also, Onslaught should be a tactician, due to his brilliant mind and planning skills. If you’re looking for demo bots, I would suggest Brawl (G1 or Movie), Warpath (G1) Blitzwing (G1), or Inferno (BW)

I agree with one of your choices.

Brawl should be a Brawler, though. It's in the name!
  • Emperor1854Emperor1854 Posts: 104
    edited April 2019
    Nova prime (IDW) -universal-

Based off a fanfic I’ve written of potential spotlight: Darkness Returning

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7842/suggestion-of-new-spotlights-fanfiction#latestqcumduvl6ty7.jpeg

Heavy ranged
    -fires a blast from the matrix of valor

Nova hovers when he moves around as he flies around with his wings

Once the ruler of cybertron, Senator Nominus was disposed by his own subordinates to create a void of power so as to install a puppet of their own. He was assigned a suicide mission into deep space where an “accident” was arranged. What no one expected, was that this mishap catapulted Nominus and his crew into the pocket dimension known as the dead universe-a place where one resides in eternal limbo until Unicron plucks then out for his personal use. Instead, he was approached by the mysterious d-void, granting him immortality, and mastery over life and death itself. Being
    able to summon undead allies with ease, and in possession of powerful relics gathered in his absence, he is back with a vengeance, to end the lineage of the true primes, the senate, and to free his master from the shackles of the void.

Special 1: pride of the stars
    There is no escape from death

Enemy erupts into purple flames, and a laser from the proudstar fires upon him
    -8 dark burns, each dealing 50% energy damage

Special 2: shackles of mortality
    All life must come to an end

Summons a blade of shadows, slashing it horizontally twice, creating an arc of energy with each blow. (Like motormaster’s special 1 just that the slashes are horizontal, not vertical) Nova then throws the sword at the opponent.

Special 3: incarnation
    In the eyes of the gods, we are all but specs of dust

Enemy gazes into the eyes of Nova, where he sees undead sparks crying out for help. The sparks shoot out of nova’s eyes and drag the opponent’s spark out of his body, into Nova’s mouth
    -instant death

Passive:

-Nova prime generates power both normally and with a power gain-

-Relic of life
    Every time the opponent or nova is hit by an attack, nova recovers health that is meant to be lost.
    Activates at random periods of time, and for 15s at a time

-relic of death
    Opponent dies instantly with a single hit in this duration
    Activates at random periods of time, and for 10s at a time

-matrix of valor
    Permanent Unstoppable

-Ferotaxis
    Opponent’s health depletes as dark cybermatter encases his body. Active when opponent is in close proximity with Nova
    -duration of contact before eventual death is 3s
    -health returns to normal when distance is made

Signature:
    -relic of reanimation
    Every time nova is knocked down, he rises with the opportunity to steal health and power by attacking the opponent. For this period, all attacks and debuffs are useless for this duration. This duration refreshes when nova is knocked down again
    -10s

When battling this boss:
    -all primes and senate members have a 25% increase in all stats
  • Davien wrote: »
    Please add Shockwave from Dark of the Moon movie:
    320px-ShockwaveDOTMgamepromo.jpg

Sentinel Prime (from the same movie.. that sword and shield would deal epic damage!):
    TF3SentinelPrimePoses1.jpg
    and that epic firetruck vehicle mode:
    4e1c67aa5d8f3.image.jpg

The Fallen (from Revenge of the Fallen film):
    Transformers_Fallen_toy_Hasbro.jpg
    love his vehicle spaceship mode:
    officialvm.jpg
    remember to add on his staff as he did use it in the movie. Power would be lots of hocus pocus magic..

and since you did so much wrong to Rachet in the game, suggest to bring in a stronger movie Rachet:
    vm4.jpg
    reduced-galery_image_12210_21298.jpg

Arcee and Chromia from the movies.. to replace the sucky Arcee we have in game :smile:
    a45cbfbb9445afaca04835617662693e.jpg
    ^make them the fastest moving bots in game since they move on wheels!

and of course everyone's fav Jazz from the movie:
    r_ha-jazz-230.jpg
    ^love that gun+shield that he wields, and his attitude in the 1st movie.

not gonna suggest any Gen 1 or cartoon transformers since this thread is already filled with them lol.. I used to collect movie figurines so the above are my favorites.. the rest thankfully are already in game! ~cheers~

Can we get him in two pieces?
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Since the addition of Thundercracker, I had a strong feeling that Kabam miiight just start a bot reskin trend. So, why not continue this trend with the most notorious no-effort character in this entire franchise? And of course, I'm talking about none other than Optimus Prime's clone himself

If they do, I hope they give him a sword instead of an axe.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    And here's another reskin (well...not really) to continue this trend of botclones

Enter, Galvatron!
    buxqzhqnunba.jpg
    For those who don't know, the IDW incarnation of Galvatron is a completely different character from the original puppet of Unicron. Instead of being a completely bat-POO insane character imbued with Unicron's dark energy whatever, he's now an ancient gladiator, who'd later become an antagonist for the older runs of the IDW series. But, I'm no expert on this guy, so if anyone wants to know more about this character, make sure to check this out: https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Galvatron_(G1)/2005_IDW_continuity

I really hope his role in the TFTF lore will just be a servant of Megatronus and a honorable combatant like Dinobot (as if he hasn't become a war hero after killing Nexus Prime and starting the Golden Age of Cybertton yet, not has he joined Nexus Prime on the Ark 1 to expand Cybertronian civilization yet), just to differ him from the other Megatron who was also a servant of an entity of pure iveel. C'mon Kabam, make it happen (please), this mobile app brings characters from different universes and timelines together to beat the crap outta each other.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    And here's another reskin (well...not really) to continue this trend of botclones

Enter, Galvatron!
    buxqzhqnunba.jpg
    For those who don't know, the IDW incarnation of Galvatron is a completely different character from the original puppet of Unicron. Instead of being a completely bat-POO insane character imbued with Unicron's dark energy whatever, he's now an ancient gladiator, who'd later become an antagonist for the older runs of the IDW series. But, I'm no expert on this guy, so if anyone wants to know more about this character, make sure to check this out: https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Galvatron_(G1)/2005_IDW_continuity

I really hope his role in the TFTF lore will just be a servant of Megatronus and a honorable combatant like Dinobot (as if he hasn't become a war hero after killing Nexus Prime and starting the Golden Age of Cybertton yet, not has he joined Nexus Prime on the Ark 1 to expand Cybertronian civilization yet), just to differ him from the other Megatron who was also a servant of an entity of pure evil. C'mon Kabam, make it happen (please), this mobile app brings characters from different universes and timelines together to beat the crap outta each other.

I can see him functioning as higher level Warrior due to the combination if his combat skills and barbaric savagery. That way, he would be able to differentiate himself from the other Galvatron and give the Warrior class a Decepticon leader Bot. He would likely have synergies with Arcee, Nemesis, Soundwave, and of course, Optimus.
    edited April 2019
    9352xvosn53l.jpg
    Would be nice if Kabam does a minor redesign for him. A combination of the grey IDW Galvatron and his newer purple form would be nice
    jprvdkayybbw.jpg
    sv50l2cfqchr.jpg
    Some recolored versions.
    Pictures were provided by @BlackRazak
    Thank you Mr. Razak
    Galvatron
    Class: Warrior
    Faction: Decepticon

Passive - Barbaric Savagery
    • Galvatron's barbaric nature reduces the effect of enemy power drain by 50% and reduce the all Cold damage received by 50% (in case an ice-elemental based bot like G1 Ironhide or Cryotek get added)
    • Galvatron starts the fight at neither mode. However, he'll switch between either his Guard mode or his Brutality mode, based on the situation he's currently in

Guard Mode
    • Galvatron quickly changes to this mode when struck 5 times.
    • When this mode is active, all attacks received generate 1 Fury charge. Galvatron may gain upto 15 Fury charges
    + When struck by a special attack, he converts all Fury charges into Attack buffs, increasing his attack rating by 4~8% for each charge consumed this way. Each Attack buff lasts for 12s
    + If Galvatron enters his Brutality Mode, all remaining Fury charges will be consumed to gain an Unstoppable buff which lasts for 0.25s for each Fury charge consumed
    • His survivability skills allow him to generate 50% more power when attacked while Guard Mode is active

Brutality Mode
    • Galvatron changes to this mode after successfully hitting the opponent 5 times
    • When this mode is active, every hit on his combo meter generate 1 Fury charge, he main gain upto 15 Fury charges
    + When using a special attack, all Fury charges will be consumed to gain a 10% Attack buff which lasts for 12.5s
    + All remaining Fury charges will be consumed to gain a 2~4% armor buff which lasts for 7.5s when he enters Guard Mode
    • Galvatron's aggressiveness allows him to generate 50% when attacking the opponent

All Axe Attacks:
    • 25% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 70~80% attack over 10s
    • 3.5% chance to stun bleeding opponents

Basic Ranged Attacks:
    • +20% damage against opponents suffering from D.O.T effects

When Blocking:
    • Well-timed blocks consume all Fury charges and convert them into Critical damage buffs, increasing his crit damage by 15% for 12.5s
    • 20~30% chance to Perfect Block, reducing all damage to zero. This chance is doubled against projectile attacks

Heavy Attacks:
    • 80% chance to place a passive Burn effect on the opponent, inflicting 45% attack over 3s. Since this is not a debuff, it may not be removed by debuff purification effects; however, its damage may decrease by Heat damage reduction effects

SP1: Blade of Protohex - A slash from Galvatron's sharpened axe will show how powerful his preferred weapon is
    • 100% chance to gain 1% of max power over 0.5s for each Fury charge (this attack does not consume any charge)
    • 15% chance to stun the opponent for 1.25s

SP2: Cannon of Darklands - The axe throw is only a distraction from his a blast from his deadlier weapon
    5whyz5a1a4wg.jpg
    • The energy blast has a 100% chance to inflict a passive Burn effect, dealing 60% attack over 3s
    • The first hit of this special attack cannot be blocked

SP3: Fight to the Death - There could only be 1 winner
    • 100% chance to cause a Mega Burn passive, dealing 160% attack over 10s.
    • The intense heat of this effect will close any wound, every bleed debuff inflicted while this Burn is active will be purified but will deal 20% of Galvatron's attack as direct damage instantly

Signature Ability - Will of Galvatron
    • Galvatron gains a passive Will of Galvatron effect, allowing him to ignore all evasion effects when the opponent is pinned against the wall
    • Additionally, Galvatron passively generates 100% of his max power over 80~40s while depleting the opponent's own power by the same amount while this effect

Synergies
    • Family with Arcee
    +8% health
    ghl04ldg5h7n.jpg

• Warriors of the Darklands with Megatronus
    Galvatron (IDW): Gains a combo shield every time a power bar is filled, preventing his combo from being lost when struck for 5s
    Megatronus: Gains Relic of War in addition to his other relics when he achieves a combo of 40 hits, becoming Unstoppable for 4.5s every time he uses a special attack
    Arcee: Gains an Unblockable buff whenever the opponent evades her attack, causing the next attack to be unblockable

• Familiar Faces with Galvatron
    This Galvatron: Well-timed blocks generate 10% of max power
    That Galvatron: Well-timed blocks reduce all damage to 0

• Dark Voyage
    Nova Prime: ????
    Galvatron (IDW): Attack buffs last 20% longer
    Cyclonus: Dark burns deal +70% additional damage

• Allies with Soundwave

• Enemies with Optimus Prime (G1)
    Continuation:
    • Warriors of the Darklands with Megatronus
    Galvatron (IDW): Gains a combo shield every time a power bar is filled, preventing his combo from being lost when struck for 5s
    Megatronus: Gains Relic of War in addition to his other relics when he achieves a combo of 40 hits, becoming Unstoppable for 4.5s every time he uses a special attack
    Arcee: Gains an Unblockable buff whenever the opponent evades her attack, causing the next attack to be unblockable

• Familiar Faces with Galvatron
    This Galvatron: Well-timed blocks generate 10% of max power
    That Galvatron: Well-timed blocks reduce all damage to 0

• Dark Voyage
    Nova Prime: ????
    Galvatron (IDW): Attack buffs last 20% longer
    Cyclonus: Dark burns deal +70% additional damage

• Allies with Soundwave

• Enemies with Optimus Prime (G1)
  • afextwinafextwin Posts: 24
    I really have nothing of value to add. I just wanna say that the reskin ideas are awesome. And so is the idea of a warrior deception leader ;)

Galvy, Nem, & Nova plz plz plz!
    1qigqt1gu340.png
    I guess this thread is the "official" place to ask for upcoming Featured bots who are already in the game.
    If you guys have any requests on existing characters, post them here.
    edited May 2019
    June Featured bot request:
    Megatronus (Class: Demolitions) - Alliance Mission x10
    Cyclonus (Class: Tactician) - Arena x10
    Soundwave (Class: Tech) - Solo Mission x10

Arena: Uhhhh... Unholy Trinity?
    Crystal: Unholy Trinity Crystal/Decepticon uhhhh...something something Decepticon ummmm...errrr.... deceptive thingy-

Spotlight Mission: Reforged: Launch Party
    A non-story "Spotlight" mission to earn upto 90 energon (Easy), 120 energon (Medium), 180 (Hard), 240 (Expert), 300 (Hard) or something.

Old Relics: Megatron (TLK) Relic, Hot Rod Relic
    "Premium" Relic: Immobilizer
  • Hi all I’m new to the forums so i didn’t know about this thread and my og post got suspended so here’s what was on my post

-I think they should start adding seige characters into the game, maybe it could add something new to the story like there’s a problem with the space bridge and it sends us to cybertron but soon discover that it’s really an alternate reality(or time travel) with the seige characters and the our established characters with the base game attempt to join their autobot/decepticon comrades but soon are under attack on both sides or something like that, idk, I just really love this game but it needs new content I also have ideas to add combiners and titans to the game as well but I doubt we’ll get it but I’m still hopeful-

And to add on to this idea it could be used for Act 4 which from what I’ve seen quite a few people have asked for
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    Leebro wrote: »
    also...
    canopy(tlk)
    bumblebee(high octane)
    shatter
    dropkick
    shockwave

I... Kinda... pray to god that you were being sarcastic about canopy...
  • DarioCldDarioCld Posts: 18
    I'd like to see him in the game:
    hym6r0daxati.png

Faction: Autobot

Class: Tech

Bio:
    Coming from an alternate future, this Megatron willingly rejected violence and defected the Decepticon cause, switching sides with the Autobots after he realized his past mistakes.
    During his career as an Autobot, he worked as co-captain of the Lost Light and later fought the Funcionist Council as the leader of the AVL (Anti-Vocationist League) in a Cybertron of another dimension.
    Now stranded in an all new dimension, this Megatron will do anything to help his allies, including facing his worst enemy: himself.

Signature ability:
    Cheating Death: His unique hybrid nature along with his determination, Megatron is able to prevent his demise, becoming immune to all damages and increasing his damage by the 7,5% for 10 seconds.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited June 2019
    So I was talking with a buddy of mine on a discord server and we came up with a character thing for Swindle, the con-artist and opportunist of the Transformers.
    4ut9xa7rttmb.png

Bio: Swindle is a self-imposed entrepreneur first, and a Decepticon later. A member of the Combaticons, he supplies them with high tech weaponry for a reduced fee of course. Getting off New Quintessa is the least of his worries. Priority number one is profit!

Signature Ability: Shock Block: By scamming his fellow bots, Swindle was able to upgrade his shield.
    -when swindle is struck by a melee attack while blocking he has a 30% chance to inflict shock dealing 45% attack over 4 seconds. 50% of that damage is recovered as health.

Basic Abilities:
    -Battle Bonus
    -Shock
    -Repair
    -Force Field

Abilities:
    -Battle Bonus
    --After the end of each fight, Swindle manages to gain a little extra. These bonuses only apply when Swindle wins the fight, or if a fellow Combaticon wins the fight (a full Combaticon team is required). All bonuses acquired are directly put in your inventory. The bonus will not apply when Swindle or Combaticons win against Sharkticons. The bonuses are as follows:
    -50% chance to gain one T4 Basic Ore-13
    -25% chance to gain a minimum of 15k gold
    -15% chance to gain one T5 Basic Ore-13
    -5% chance to gain a random amount of energon*
    -3% chance to gain a random amount of premium bot shards**
    -2% chance to gain a random amount of three-star bot shards**
    -1.5% chance to gain a random amount of four-star bot shards**
    -0.5% chance to gain a random amount of five-star bot shards**
    *Energon granted will never exceed 25
    **Shards given will never exceed more than 25% of the value of one crystal. I.E. The most amount of premium bot shards one can receive is 500 shards.

-Blocking
    -gains a Force Field that reduces incoming damage by 65%
    --The shield buff is lost when the block is broken

-Heavy Attacks (ranged)
    --Swindle transforms and launches a missile from his Jeep's cannon
    -25% chance to inflict burn dealing 45 - 60% damage over 4 seconds

-Critical hits
    -25% chance to steal 2-3% of opponents power if power is stolen gains 2% of max hp

Specials:
    Special One: Scam
    --Swindle pulls out a rifle and fires off three shots, the final shot dealing more damage.
    -100% chance to inflict shock dealing 30 - 40% damage over 5 seconds, shock drains opponent power at a rate of 5% per second

Special Two: Business
    --Swindle fires a single shot from a pistol, before firing off the laser from his arm cannon.
    - 100% chance to inflict heal block
    - 50% chance to repair 9% of damage taken

Special Three: Profit
    --Swindle pulls out a pistol, shoots once and then the pistol blows up. He then pulls out a rifle, fires multiple times before it blows up. He throws down the rifle before activating his arm cannon and firing a powerful laser. When the laser finishes, he picks up the broken blasters to sell as "slightly used".
    - 100% chance to inflict shock dealing 80% damage over 7 seconds draining opponent power at a rate of 5% per second
    - 75% chance to repair 10% of missing health

Synergies:
    Allies: All Combaticons, Starscream, Megatron, Cyclonus, Motormaster

Enemies: Galvatron, Grimlock,

Brain drain/gain:
    -The obvious for Swindle
    -Shockwave randomly gains a Power Rate buff when filling a power bar (this replaces the Undo ability at random).

Weapon Specialists: Mixmaster, Ironhide, Rhinox

Let me know what y'all think about Swindle!

I'd love that! Swindle was always my favorite combaticon
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    I think our next bot should be Scourge to compete the trinity of Unicrons Decepticons. He’d have higher health than other Warriors but only moderate damage, with his main strength lying in his guaranteed debuffs.

Bio:Galvatrons tracker and Cyclonus ally, Scourge is the weakest of the three physically, but his penchant for relentless cruelty alongside his heightened senses and unmatched talents ensure he’s every bit as deadly.

Class:Warrior, uses the same flying fighting style as Waspinator and Ramjet

Abilities:Bleed, Burn, Shock, Acid, Dark Power

Passive:Opponents are 25% less likely to evade per damaging debuff

Signature Ability:Dark Tracker-Built to outlast even the mightiest foe, Scourge gets stronger when his opponents are weakened. For every 20% of health the opponent loses, Scourge gains a 5-15% physical resistance buff and a 5-15% energy resistance buff. These buffs have no time limit, can stack, and can be nullified.

Special 1:Fight And Flight-You’re already too weak to fight, and too slow to flee. Scourge claws at his opponent twice then follows with an attack from his legs jets. Each claw strike inflicts a stack of bleed for 20% damage over 4 seconds and his jet kick inflicts a stack of burn for 40% damage over 4 seconds.

Special 2:Cripple And Control-Devastating technology is a useful alternative to unparalleled strength. Scourge fires a shot each from his twin rifles and finishes them off with a blast from his head cannon. Each rifle shot inflicts a stack of shock for 60% damage over 8 seconds and his head cannon blast inflicts a stack of acid for 80% damage over 8 seconds.

Special 3:The Sweeps-A reliable fleet of huntsmen ensure Scourges opponent has a painful last day functioning. Scourge flip kicks his opponent away to the ground from him, only to call in his Sweeps to rain fire on his hapless foe while he watches on in satisfaction. Activates Dark Power for 15 seconds, allowing Scourge to siphon power from his opponents and add it to his with every melee and ranged hit in addition to power normally gained through these attacks(i.e. a heavy attack with Dark Power active would grant power equivalent to two heavy attacks, while draining power equal to what would normally be gained). Dark Power accounts for an opponents power rate buffs like those found on Cheetor and Hot Rod, and as such further augments Scourges power rate.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    I think our next bot should be Scourge to compete the trinity of Unicrons Decepticons. He’d have higher health than other Warriors but only moderate damage, with his main strength lying in his guaranteed debuffs.

Bio:Galvatrons tracker and Cyclonus ally, Scourge is the weakest of the three physically, but his penchant for relentless cruelty alongside his heightened senses and unmatched talents ensure he’s every bit as deadly.

Class:Warrior, uses the same flying fighting style as Waspinator and Ramjet

Abilities:Bleed, Burn, Shock, Acid, Dark Power

Passive:Opponents are 25% less likely to evade per damaging debuff

Signature Ability:Dark Tracker-Built to outlast even the mightiest foe, Scourge gets stronger when his opponents are weakened. For every 20% of health the opponent loses, Scourge gains a 5-15% physical resistance buff and a 5-15% energy resistance buff. These buffs have no time limit, can stack, and can be nullified.

Special 1:Fight And Flight-You’re already too weak to fight, and too slow to flee. Scourge claws at his opponent twice then follows with an attack from his legs jets. Each claw strike inflicts a stack of bleed for 20% damage over 4 seconds and his jet kick inflicts a stack of burn for 40% damage over 4 seconds.

Special 2:Cripple And Control-Devastating technology is a useful alternative to unparalleled strength. Scourge fires a shot each from his twin rifles and finishes them off with a blast from his head cannon. Each rifle shot inflicts a stack of shock for 60% damage over 8 seconds and his head cannon blast inflicts a stack of acid for 80% damage over 8 seconds.

Special 3:The Sweeps-A reliable fleet of huntsmen ensure Scourges opponent has a painful last day functioning. Scourge flip kicks his opponent away to the ground from him, only to call in his Sweeps to rain fire on his hapless foe while he watches on in satisfaction. Activates Dark Power for 15 seconds, allowing Scourge to siphon power from his opponents and add it to his with every melee and ranged hit in addition to power normally gained through these attacks(i.e. a heavy attack with Dark Power active would grant power equivalent to two heavy attacks, while draining power equal to what would normally be gained). Dark Power accounts for an opponents power rate buffs like those found on Cheetor and Hot Rod, and as such further augments Scourges power rate.

I'm going to pretend this is the unicron trilogy scourge instead of the G1 scourge
    edited June 2019
    nu6136dwt31z.jpg

Sentinel Drone
    Faction: Decepticon (Shockwave's creation)
    Bio: I don't know, he's just a sentient Sentinel who broke free out of Shockwave's control or something

Passive - Scans
    • The Sentinel scans his opponent to study their Threat Level(TM).
    • While standing close to the opponent, Sentinel gains 1 Danger charge for every 0.5 seconds.
    • Sentinel can only gain upto 75 Danger charges per fight. This cap is reduced to 50 when fighting against Scout bots due to their evasive nature, and increased to 100 when fighting against Demolition bots due to their dangerous weapons.

All Attacks:
    • +0.5% Critical Chance for each active Danger charge. This Critical Chance bonus is increased to 0.75% when his Danger charges are at max
    (Sentinel's base Critical Rate is 0)

Guard Field
    • Sentinel activates his Guard Field while blocking, absorbing Energy Attacks and converting each attack into 5 Danger charges.
    • Well-timed Blocks may trigger 1 of these effects:
    + Power Rate Down: -55% Power Rate for 4s
    + Repair Block: -100% Repair Rate for 5s
    + Shock: 60% Attack over 6s

Security - Passive:
    • Sentinel has different Security methods against different types of bots:
    + Immunity Armor (against Warriors)
    Gains a passive 20~30% armor buff which provides full immunity to all D.O.T debuffs for 15 seconds at the beginning of the battle
    + Energy Trap (against Scouts)
    Each active Danger charge reduces the opponent's Evasion accuracy
    + Defense Hack (against Techs)
    Critical hits inflict Shock, dealing 10% Attack over 0.5s
    + Emergency Maintenance (against Demolitions)
    50% chance when struck by a special attack to activate a Repair buff, recovering health equals to 33~66% of Special damage taken.
    + Full Annihilation (against Tacticians)
    Special Attacks deal +20% more damage
    + Checkmate (against Brawlers)
    Gains 3% of max power when the opponent's buff expires

Heavy Attacks:
    • 100% chance to Tase the opponent, dealing 70% Attack as Shock damage over 14s while reducing their Power Rate by 40%

SP1: Shock and Burn: Shockwave's invention has no weaknesses
    • 100% chance to apply Power Burn, draining 20~40% of the opponent's max power and dealing damage based on the amount of power burnt

SP2: Detect and Protect: Just 1 hit from his Guard Shield may cause some serious mayhem
    • +1% Special damage for each active Danger charge
    • Inflicts Power Rate Down, Repair Block and Shock at the same time. These debuffs last 100% longer if this hit is critical

SP3: Overload: Sentinel's self-destruction creates a massive wave of energy that destroys everything in its path
    • Sentinel takes 25% Attack as instant energy damage

Signature Ability - Robo Decoy
    • Sentinel uses a decoy to take his place when the opponent activates their SP3, allowing him to take 60~100% less damage

Synergies:
    • Guardians of Cybertron with Sentinels of lower tier:
    All Sentinels gain +5% Attack and Health

• Disposable Tools with Sharkticons
    Sentinel: Gets resurrected with 10% of max health when knocked out
    Sharkticon: Repairs 15% of max health over 5s at the start of the battle
This discussion has been closed.