Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Legends of Cybertron for the alliance

How do you think of creating a kind of Cybertron legend for the alliance? Although I understand that not all alliances will be able to pass them. This idea arose by accident I was passing an AM and after I went through a special mission and saw Legends of The Cybertron. That's how it came about. What do you think about this idea of nonsense or has a place for existence?

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    That’s AM d-level 100.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Vanya wrote: »
    How do you think of creating a kind of Cybertron legend for the alliance? Although I understand that not all alliances will be able to pass them. This idea arose by accident I was passing an AM and after I went through a special mission and saw Legends of The Cybertron. That's how it came about. What do you think about this idea of nonsense or has a place for existence?

First, you should have completed Legends of Cybertron if you want to suggest this.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Darm0k wrote: »
    That’s AM d-level 100.
    >Implying LOC is that hard
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Hmmm LOC bots have higher health so they take longer to kill but their attack is lower than AM bots. So if you have tronus or rat-og you can heal as you fight. AM bots need you to concentrate a bit more cos you can’t afford to get hit much. If you are interested in trying out D100, add me in game or Line. Look for 【天尊圣约】 Pretty Pink Unicorns
  • KakaMaxKakaMax Posts: 44
    Loc enemies have the attack rating of maxed out 4 star bots, just a ton of health.

The ones that follow LOC do get a lot tougher (I've been told.. I'm still stuck at bonecrusher)