Home General Discussion

Legends of Cybertron for the alliance

How do you think of creating a kind of Cybertron legend for the alliance? Although I understand that not all alliances will be able to pass them. This idea arose by accident I was passing an AM and after I went through a special mission and saw Legends of The Cybertron. That's how it came about. What do you think about this idea of nonsense or has a place for existence?

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,397
    That’s AM d-level 100.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 318
    Vanya wrote: »
    How do you think of creating a kind of Cybertron legend for the alliance? Although I understand that not all alliances will be able to pass them. This idea arose by accident I was passing an AM and after I went through a special mission and saw Legends of The Cybertron. That's how it came about. What do you think about this idea of nonsense or has a place for existence?

First, you should have completed Legends of Cybertron if you want to suggest this.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,938
    Darm0k wrote: »
    That’s AM d-level 100.
    >Implying LOC is that hard
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Hmmm LOC bots have higher health so they take longer to kill but their attack is lower than AM bots. So if you have tronus or rat-og you can heal as you fight. AM bots need you to concentrate a bit more cos you can’t afford to get hit much. If you are interested in trying out D100, add me in game or Line. Look for 【天尊圣约】 Pretty Pink Unicorns
  • KakaMaxKakaMax Posts: 22
    Loc enemies have the attack rating of maxed out 4 star bots, just a ton of health.

The ones that follow LOC do get a lot tougher (I've been told.. I'm still stuck at bonecrusher)