Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Version 2.1 Patch Notes Discussion

Comments

• DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    I just forged all my 2* bots to Ratchet, many thanks for make him useless.
    The 4* star arena used to be easy after 15 wins, but today I faced super hard bots in my 16th fight, then it become easy in the 17th - 20th fight, but in the 21st fight I lost against bots are stronger than mine by 4 times, 600 useless Ratchet against angry 2200 Motormaster!!!

Completely not related to the patch, but if you bring bots that are not at least R3 3*s after streak 15, you still get insane opponents. Bring the 3/30s and 4*s and you'll be fine.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Please bring a Harm Accelerator nerf quickly. The fact that it can stack bleeds combined by removing one of the counters to it just removes the fun of raids because it means youre losing a bot to it if you dont have MV1
  • BlazinhobbsBlazinhobbs Posts: 135
    Y yall gotta mess with stuff that shouldnt b messed with the game was just starting 2 really get good and u ruin it thanx
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Just few quick question @Kabam Miike
    1.maybe kabam will not want to reveal the secret but still curious to know as Megatron and g1 shockwave confirm,is any of them going to be exclusive in future like red Deadpool in mcoc.
    Every player want to collect rare bots.hoping to get a answer about this ;) .
    2.as it stated new arenas and new arena schedule is coming so new arenas means arena going to be in 3 parts?like one for shard other for basic and 3rd for feature.like that?
    And new arena schedule is coming what does that means?most confusing thing in this patch note.
    Or new thread about this point will release soon?
  • MontanaManMontanaMan Posts: 11
    My only issue with 4* bots is they are SO hard to rank up! In MCoC, the first few levels are easier (not easy, but at least attainable). In TF-F2F the 4's are almost impossible to rank up- even to second level! You guys have got to ease up on the restrictor plates, as it were...
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Where's this alliance help attack boost at? I can't tell if it's activated, can we have some kind of icon or timer in our boosts area?
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Miike,

Any news on the new arena update? :)
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    edited July 2017
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    Where's this alliance help attack boost at? I can't tell if it's activated, can we have some kind of icon or timer in our boosts area?

We do have boost icons in fights (arena and mission) with different stacks depending on how many help you asked and received (you get one stack for each help received, but only one per single request). And you can also see those in the boost section of your profile.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Peyote wrote: »
    MaxBebop wrote: »

We do have boost icons in fights (arena and mission) with different stacks depending on how many help you asked and received (you get one stack for each help received, but only one per single request). And you can also see those in the boost section of your profile.

Okay, I see it, guess I missed the first ones. Thanks
  • FrobonesFrobones Posts: 7
    acidfun wrote: »
    I thought we had at least a year before MCoC nerfs were gonna be implemented. Could we at least get some down-rank tokens, and should we prepare to see a nerf on both Optimus?

I second this idea. A de-rank token will make this nerf fine.

It's not about the nerf itself, it's about the resources we put into a bot that is no longer the bot we invested in.

• Frobones wrote: »
    I second this idea. A de-rank token will make this nerf fine.

It's not about the nerf itself, it's about the resources we put into a bot that is no longer the bot we invested in.
    The nerf itself is not fine. A rank down ticket will soften the blow, but if you can't​ see that this is a way for kabam to sell more ally pots and revives you're crazy. Kabam saw that most higher end allies were using ratchet in AM and not having to purchase as many pots and revives because of it. So they make the only healing bot useless in high difficulty AMs where a majority of the pots and revives are sold. They rolled out Megatron as the new boss with a ridiculous Regen making him almost impossible to beat in one fight thinking this would force players to potion up before the fight since no matter what you're having to damage him for at least almost half his health in one go. They then realized that ratchet owns him, so they nerfed him. Ratchet was not the god-tier that Scarlett Witch was, and a nerf would have been one thing, but they destroyed him for their profits.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    So the nerf of rat coding went off without a hitch but then u introduce more unintended assuming issues .

Opponents get buffs as well?
    ysnecia73ks1.jpg
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Visual bug at the arena:q99kbegy5myn.png
    l3bzbxqhpdy4.png

• Mustangjon wrote: »
    So the nerf of rat coding went off without a hitch but then u introduce more unintended assuming issues .

Opponents get buffs as well?
    ysnecia73ks1.jpg

Where did you notice this happening? I'll gather more information.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Arena it's the arena help buffs and my family has multiple occurances
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I've seen the same thing in Arenas too. Opponents get buffs. I just assumed it was part of the new help buff system.
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 80
    Reminds me of the SW thing all over again. Please address the Harm Accelerator soon.
  • y8fvmdsjl2jg.png

Yep. I also saw the same thing in arena just now.
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    I fought a Bludgeon with like 10 stacks of armour in arena.
    @Kabam Miike Any updates on opponents having attack buffs? Was this intended? With enough stacks, it really changes the difficulty of arena especially when in that 10-15 win streak area.
    I'm surprised there isn't a hot fix out for the arena buff issue, yet.
    Was it mentioned anywhere how much increased attack for each stack?
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    JKL wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Any updates on opponents having attack buffs? Was this intended? With enough stacks, it really changes the difficulty of arena especially when in that 10-15 win streak area.

Seriously @Kabam Miike is this intentional because giving the opponent buffs in arena is just a bad idea. A 1600 MM on fight 10 with 20 stacks is a bit ridiculous.
    If this wasn't intentional, can we get a quick fix? Or turn off the entire help attack boosts temporarily?
  • So guys, it looks like it is Intentional. Each of those stacks is only a 1% boost, but we can see how this might make it more difficult in higher difficulty fights.

That being said, I'm going to ask that the team looks into this and make sure that it isn't changing the balance of the arenas.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    edited July 2017
    So guys, it looks like it is Intentional. Each of those stacks is only a 1% boost, but we can see how this might make it more difficult in higher difficulty fights.

That being said, I'm going to ask that the team looks into this and make sure that it isn't changing the balance of the arenas.

@Kabam Miike Seriously what are you guys doing? This is crazy. A 20% boost to attacks is just dumb. Do you even test this before just deploying some feature like that? I just had another crazy round 8 fight with a 2000 MV1 with a 17 stack. It's like a surprise you're screwed deal.

The randomness about maybe having a few stacks, which is still dumb but manageable, to 15-20 on MV1 or MM is nuts. Between this and Ratchet I have no confidence this is being handled well at all. Who came up with this idea?
  • DeepSandyDeepSandy Posts: 1
    First I thought there was a bug with ratchet but after reading forum I can't believe it was intentional to remove ratchets only good thing. He was my top bot (3* currently at max rank 3/4) now just a piece of junk. My 2* bots last longer than him in battle.

Attaching some pics for reference. How he performs during attack. And how my defence held when got attacked by ratchet.

Fighting with ratchet 3* 900+ power with 50% health against 2* bone crusher 450 power and harm accelator. I lost the battle even though I had 32 hits vs 7 hits.

vfn8o1tfn1dx.png

Another example when I was raised by 3* ratchet with 900+ power. And my 2* motormaster in defence knocked it out completely

k4jdnmon2dmx.png
    Intentional. Seriously? I don't even know what to say. Crazy.
  • 9ld6powhsbhu.png
    It happens again. Please fix.