Rank up offers

The new demo rank up offers have two versions (if I'm reading this correctly), one for 3* and one for 4*. I couldn't care less about the 3* offers, yet that's the only choice I'm giv n right now. What gives? How do I access the 4* offers (and do NOT tell me I have to buy both 3* offers b fore I can get the 4*- that would make me angry, and you wouldn't like me if I get angry- big and green and smashy...)?

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Unfortunately it's a tiered offer, so to get the higher level you have to buy the lower level first
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It is not buy one to get other
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    xyz9wjr1uzde.png

I bought neither
    It's a tiered offer, scroll down on the rewards and you'll see that buying it unlocks a voucher thingy for the 3/30 tier, then the 4/40 tier
  • CandKane wrote: »
    It's a tiered offer, scroll down on the rewards and you'll see that buying it unlocks a voucher thingy for the 3/30 tier, then the 4/40 tier

Actually, people are seeing two variations. Some people are seeing the tiered offers. Other people, like myself, are seeing two static offers.

This is what I can see:
    zevkuwueod1w.png
    osd0wjx60g2g.png
    rnftlef2ygen.png
    1z5yhyakf7cm.png

As you can see, there is no Voucher being displayed.
    That's interesting...hmm wonder why they would give two offers like that?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 765
    edited July 2017
    Just do a restart. I got both offers.
  • BargBarg Posts: 23
    Two offers, possibly because there is a both in that persons collection that can use that second one? Kabam cant build a stable graphics engine, but it can sniff out every opportunity to make a buck.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    restarting still shows 1 offer for me (the one without tier). Anyway not bothered by it, coz I ain't buying.