Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Rank up offers

The new demo rank up offers have two versions (if I'm reading this correctly), one for 3* and one for 4*. I couldn't care less about the 3* offers, yet that's the only choice I'm giv n right now. What gives? How do I access the 4* offers (and do NOT tell me I have to buy both 3* offers b fore I can get the 4*- that would make me angry, and you wouldn't like me if I get angry- big and green and smashy...)?

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Unfortunately it's a tiered offer, so to get the higher level you have to buy the lower level first
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It is not buy one to get other
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    xyz9wjr1uzde.png

I bought neither
    It's a tiered offer, scroll down on the rewards and you'll see that buying it unlocks a voucher thingy for the 3/30 tier, then the 4/40 tier
  • CandKane wrote: »
    It's a tiered offer, scroll down on the rewards and you'll see that buying it unlocks a voucher thingy for the 3/30 tier, then the 4/40 tier

Actually, people are seeing two variations. Some people are seeing the tiered offers. Other people, like myself, are seeing two static offers.

This is what I can see:
    zevkuwueod1w.png
    osd0wjx60g2g.png
    rnftlef2ygen.png
    1z5yhyakf7cm.png

As you can see, there is no Voucher being displayed.
    That's interesting...hmm wonder why they would give two offers like that?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited July 2017
    Just do a restart. I got both offers.
  • BargBarg Posts: 23
    Two offers, possibly because there is a both in that persons collection that can use that second one? Kabam cant build a stable graphics engine, but it can sniff out every opportunity to make a buck.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    restarting still shows 1 offer for me (the one without tier). Anyway not bothered by it, coz I ain't buying.