Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Missed 3 days of Calendar for unexplained reasons

Mdjj1996Mdjj1996 Posts: 3
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Good evening. It seems I missed three days of achieving the prizes for calendars for unexplained: First was Gold Crystal, Next was 40 Energon, Third was a 3-Star Hot Rod, yet I was clearly signed in every day. Also 4 weeks have not even passed yet and that is what it is showing. If anything is found what was wrong, let me know and thank you very much.
Tagged:

Comments

• OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    Have you been making sure to close the game and restart it each new day. I can play all day and the calender won't update until the app is closed and restarted.
  • Hey there, sorry to hear about this issue. Please post over on the thread Mustangjon has provided, as there's already one on this topic open. This will assist our QA team in determining if there is a bug in the game.

It is a good idea to send a ticket in to our Support Team for account specific review, as we're not able to do so in the forums for more than just bug reporting!

You can contact support from the game by tapping on the Gear shaped icon in the top left corner of your base screen, and then on the support button.
This discussion has been closed.