Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Basic, Teir, and Alpha Spark Bounty Arena

2»

Comments

• Options
    I don't understand in what way there isn't enough time to get sparks you need. Which type of spark is there not enough time for? Speaking for myself, the raid store takes about 4hrs of waiting and 35mins of gameplay to buy everything in it most days. I never do the daily missions because there are too many sparks already. But obviously not everyone has the same circumstances

But I don't understand why you don't have enough sparks? Unless you're a relatively new player and you're trying to rank up a whole lot of 2* bots. That's a stage of the game where I understand sparks can be a bottleneck to progress

Maybe they could just increase the drop rate of sparks in the easy daily mission to put the early stage of the game on a faster track, I don't know, I can't remember the details of that stage. But don't forget, the game is built around resource scarcity. There's always something you have to put in time or money for, usually in combination, and usually both game time and real time (meaning a lot of waiting for energy or tickets or bots to refresh). It's the scarcity of the resources that make them desirable. Which explains why I don't feel rich because I have 40 t1 basic sparks. Or 600 piles of ore. Or 50 1* bot crystals or whatever. If you take away *all* the scarcity, the game will be very boring

Did I misguess the game stage you're at?
  • Options
    SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    uhh arena is where you get 4* shards. wouldnt want any spark (maybe tier 2 alpha) getting in the way of that
  • Options
    I've complained in the past about too few t1b available (there are too many ways to get 1* bots from arenas, and so you need a LOT of sparks to level them up to max your forging potential), but another arena isn't the way to fix that.

I do think there should be a 'hard' daily special that pays out a little better for players that don't want to waste time and energy pitting their 1000+ rated bots against ones with 1/10th the power, but the daily specials need to have a purpose and diluting the arena to give sparks would damage both the arena and the daily specials in my opinion.
  • Options
    You don't *have* to rank up all your 1* bots you know... I usually just take them to 1/10 then forge and sell all my t1b sparks. I have about 70 floating around at the moment
  • Options
    Also You do not want to make arenas repetitive like Raids And shove it down our throats.
  • Options
    I have completely gotten over the fact that it would probably take a very long time to get all the sparks you need lol
  • Options
    SupraliminalSupraliminal Posts: 143
    edited September 2017
    Although I would like some more basic shards for r3 4* coming in, I think I would speak for many when I point out that the crystal bounty arena is waaaaaaay more appreciated than the iso arena in MCOC (at least circa when I retired). I'd rather they keep it that way. If they didn't, then they absolutely better do it alongside and NOT alternating, because it would be a horrible idea to alternate an actually decent arena with one of MCOC's biggest cesspools. In any case, for everything but R3 4*, you can already get steady mats from raiding, the entire point of the feature other than events.