Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Climate change glitch

Well, apparently the climate can change in the middle of battle. Scorching hot desert and freezing cold tundra r6jm66idpvby.png
10p5wqcssyzb.png
fla39u57m5wx.png

iOS 11
Game v3.1.0
Tagged:

Comments

• This has only been happening in raids@KabamMiike
  • I Haven’t encountered it
  • Doesn’t seem that bad in terms of in an image but a video would be nice
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I've encountered this too after the latest update. Prior to that, I had never seen it before. It's not too bad. Sometimes you can't tell the screen darkens when a bot activates a special. Also don't see some range shots that get lost in the white.
  • Hey there @Stealthmode, just wanted to let you know that we're aware of this issue and we have a fix for it incoming! You can find more info on it here.

P.S. Thanks for including the screenshots, your OS, and the version of the game you're running! Extra info always goes a long way when reporting bugs.
  • It’s been happening to me constantly and only in raids. You have to reset it but then you lose health. I’m getting sick of the enormous amounts of glitches lately. For the past few days I haven’t gotten any crystals even though I finished the entire first chapter of the shockwave act which should give pretty good crystals, I didn’t get my arena crystals and I was ranked 538, i didn’t get them from today’s calendar award. All of these said I did but when I tried to collect them they weren’t there. It’s difficult enough to rank and collect bots but this is just ridiculous. I think I’m done playing this until they fix it. I’m just wasting my time now. Also don’t forget about the random characters hanging out in the game just watching the fight

8g0ka6wln3nx.png

o9ezcer2kf2h.png

7zfxywou2c2m.png

ejbekt2qhdd7.png

br5jabgsxki6.png

• I have been getting the same glitches on my.google.pixel running Oreo 8.0.0 and the latest build of the game
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2017
    Looks like Kabam has J.J. Abrams designing content for them now... Those are some serious lens flares
  • Hey all.

There's already a thread for this issue here. To help keep things organized and in a central thread for reference, I'm going to close this one down and direct you to post your screenshots and device specs in the linked thread.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.