Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Deep Wounds Mastery Not Working in AM

I don't believe some of the new masteries like Deep wounds are working in Alliance Missions. I have R5 Deep Wounds and while using both Bone Crusher and MV1 in AM - the length of bleed is not increasing at all. It does work in Raids but not in AM. Haven't checked the other new masteries yet.
Tagged:

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Have not noticed this seems to be working in all aspects for myself and others in family
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    This might be one of those masteries that doesn't work in all game modes? I recall Kabam saying not all would work across all modes...
    No it works in all, one member did say bc didn’t seem to trigger in am
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited October 2017
    i think this mastery will open a deep wound in my wallet

edit: asked one of my friends who got it; works in raid but not AM aye
    Are you guys counting the time bleed remains or looking for the extra dmg done? Because the additional spike dmg is only when the bots life is below your life so if you have 10k hp enemy bot would have to be 30% or lower for additional to strike down
  • Not working for me at all in AM. Same amount of bleed I always had on both BC and MV1 before adding it. And I'm R5
  • I just tested again in Arena. If I use BC against an R4 Prowl - with R5 Deep Wounds, the bleed almost doesn't stop the entire duration of the fight. In AM, when I fight Prowl, the bleed stops after 1-2 seconds max. Same as usual.
  • I'm taking this to the team for investigation! Did you update your Masteries during the time you were in Alliance Missions?
  • No @Kabam Miike I added the mastery before AM started. Same problem is happening for Lead Farmer in our alliance as well. Deep Wounds not working for him either.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious any update on this? Still not working?
    http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/2600/deep-wounds-mastery#latest

Already answered that nothing is wrong working as intended when they tested
  • I see absolutely no difference with this enabled in AM. It’s a complete waste of money for me @Mustangjon .
  • I always heard this mastery was epic in MCOC (didn’t play), but it isn’t epic in this game
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    And this is EXACTLY why I stated in the previous thread that Jon linked, that there should be something showing (icon) that's it's working. If Despair is working and is shown in the drop down, then this should be as well.

nbamdgd7dk1a.png
    kpdli5bihaxi.png
  • It's actually epic in this game as well just has to be used with a bleeder like wb or drift.
    Going from dw 3-4 dropped my kill hit count by 4-5 hits doesn’t sound like much but that increased dmg output of drift by 10% and we run same d so that number is fairly consistent