Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Classic Megatron is coming

2»

Comments

• Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    SprQ1081 wrote: »
    So another Demo bot? Wish they would put in other classes.

How do you know he's a demo class?
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    I just hope one of the special attacks showcases his energon flail

If it is CW Meg, I would actually be pretty offended if at least one of his specials didn't include his energon flail seeing as his nemesis CW Prime uses his axe. But I think most of all, I just hope his arm cannon doesn't sound like a pop gun

He has his flail/mace thing.
  • Options
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    I just hope one of the special attacks showcases his energon flail

If it is CW Meg, I would actually be pretty offended if at least one of his specials didn't include his energon flail seeing as his nemesis CW Prime uses his axe. But I think most of all, I just hope his arm cannon doesn't sound like a pop gun

If his cannon doesn't have the *byowyowyow* noise from the original series it's a hard pass from me.
  • Options
    I would like to see Cyclonus (war for cybertron version) i think it looks the best and hes and awsome character, and if like to see silverbolt, cliff jumper (TF-prime version), and also blitz-wing (G1), skywarp and thundercracker (both G1) would also bee good choices, also should include the live action wreckers (Topspin, Leadfoot, & Roadbuster)
  • Options
    OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    It is G1 megatron his bio and abilities are in the files
  • Options
    Otrium wrote: »
    It is G1 megatron his bio and abilities are in the files

Aye. CW Meg is based on G1. They don't actually have the rights to use true G1 models so all the G1 stuff is Combiner Wars atm
  • Options
    @Hired_Goon

I'm glad they went with Combiners Wars over actual G1. They look better in my opinion. Still keeps the original designs in spirit but adds a more modern look as well.
  • Options
    nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    we will not get true g1 bots because currently the license is held by takara tomy.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Tactician Megs! The only tactic is retreat!
  • Options
    Megatron officially announced!! Wahoo!!
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Looks like he'll rely heavily on his signature ability, I don't think charging heavy attacks will be easy and effective
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited November 2017
    I'm actually on board with this class selection,considering they've been so far off the mark with certain bots in the past.

Dinobot should've been warrior class.
    Bumblebee should've been scout class.
    Starscream should not be a tactician either, he's a just kindof a coward.
  • Options
    nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    tsk. you also need to be smart on when to beat a strategic retreat :p
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    It's Sam Witwicky.
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    edited November 2017
    iuJacob wrote: »
    I'm actually on board with this class selection,considering they've been so far off the mark with certain bots in the past.

Dinobot should've been warrior class.
    Bumblebee should've been scout class.
    Starscream should not be a tactician either, he's a just kindof a coward.

That's why he is tactician. He's sneaky and a sly snake that's why Megatron made him the Air Commander