Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Mods coming? / Are old Bot Arenas ever coming back?

Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
@Kabam Miike, i have two questions i'd like if you could take to Kabam: when are new Mods coming? And some of them, like the TransWarp Cell and the Spercunductor-2000 (from the Raid Store) still have only their 2-Star versions. When will we get their 3* and 4* Versions?
And one more thing: i know you got the whole Arena system rebooted, but can we expect to see the old 3-Star and 4-Star back later? And when can we expect to see multiple Arenas, like in Marvel Contest of Champions? Please answer...
Tagged:

Comments

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    i am also curious as to when will the t2 sparks become available to upgrade the 3* and 4* modules hmm
  • @Kabam Miike, i have two questions i'd like if you could take to Kabam: when are new Mods coming? And some of them, like the TransWarp Cell and the Spercunductor-2000 (from the Raid Store) still have only their 2-Star versions. When will we get their 3* and 4* Versions?
    And one more thing: i know you got the whole Arena system rebooted, but can we expect to see the old 3-Star and 4-Star back later? And when can we expect to see multiple Arenas, like in Marvel Contest of Champions? Please answer...

It is still actually possible to pull a 3*(not sure about a 4* version) of the Transwarp Cell from a tier 2 and 3 Knight Crystal. I don't think it was ever added to the regular premium mod crystals.

As for the Superconductor, yeah, wish they would add a 3 or 4* variant to earn. As it is only a 2*, I don't bother with buying it because I already have a 3* resource mod that while stuck at r2, because of 30 T1 mod sparks I've only managed to pull 2 offensive, is superior to a duped 2* superconductor

As for the arenas, I don't think we will see a return to the old arenas until the playerbase increases by a lot. Atm we don't have enough to work with multiple arenas.