Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Introducing the Ancient Sanctum Map

13»

Comments

• Options
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    aiyu1221 wrote: »
    i second Dircules. our guild is exactly like he mentioned. we have 12+ descent players but others still need some support,, when the new map requires all 6 players to complete each lanes, that means we have to set the difficulties to the lowest achievable,,, (´×ω×`)

we were having fun working together, helping out each others untill we hear this announcement, now it has been a chaos, some are talking who we should get rid,,,,

haven't you ever thought of letting each groups to chose their own difficulties? this will help majority of guild like us and wouldn't it be more strategic?

How would this solve your inactivity problem because all would still be doing same map even if difficulty was different. As well those that don’t want to find 18 reliable can stay running sl the rewards are changing for all as stated already

Why flag... nothing he said is inappropriate or aggressive. Stop being so childish
  • Options
    that1guy wrote: »
    New players aren't suppose to compare themselves to anyone, because you know, they are NEW to the game. This is not about being nice to new players, or being generous, this is about the fact that there are certain people expect to be rewarded for every late stage content released despite the fact its suppose to be a difficult challenge for all players, veteran or not.

The thing is some guys do more complaining than playing the game. When i started i played a lot and got my am squad up nd running in no time. After that i got invite from OV and never looked back.
    My point is when u start putting some effort nd time into game, good stuff will happen.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike will there be a change to the resources in the Shattered Lands Crystals?
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike

I wanted to knew about phase thing.
    You mentioned that players have to switch between the phases and have to wait for another player.
    How exactly it will work?

Cause how can we switch with members without getting die ?

Also u said 18 sharkiton in total
    How many for each BG and per player will it be?
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842

I would definitely give difficulty 100 a shot any day.

That might be the case, and if it is, we're open to revamping where we made the cutoff. Initially, the cutoff was level 40, as that is where the difficulty transition happens, but some of us raised concerns that this might make it harder for Alliances with fewer members, or less active Alliances. This is why we raised it to 66. This might change again in the future if we find it isn't working well.

Do hope you leave map 2.100 open as an option so more alliances can try it out.

@Promethium1 yeah you really should encourage your alliance to try it out as well. I was prepared to drop difficulty level if the team did not manage to finish or were using too many items, but we were pleasantly surprised by how well it went. We had a BG not have to use any items at all. For the rest, thankfully we did have alliance repair and revive items from raid event previously so we could fall back on those when there were lags and stuff, cos well Kabam. Once you learn how to evade attacks and SP1 and SP2, it just boils down to practice. After all this is just a game, not rocket science. If your bots are lower, fights take longer thus more window for error, but still it can be done. I’ve seen expert SM Dinobot boss solo-killed by a maxed R43* bot. So do push yourselves and see how far you can go. :)
  • Options
    SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    d02xojiumf8s.png
    will we be able to counter attack motor when he is dashing?
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Sooo...those T3C sparks we're seeing in the new in-game AM icon.

Will those be rank rewards or actually randomly found in the Ancient Sanctum crystals we earn?
  • Options
    One day out and still no update on the rewards/changes to crystals @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Sabugen wrote: »
    d02xojiumf8s.png
    will we be able to counter attack motor when he is dashing?

I'm going to say no. Remember that he got "nerfed" a few months ago shortening his unstoppable buff so that we could sidestep and counter. The buff duration looks to stop that. Which is going to suck.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Can the lines be made more obvious or players be allowed to backstep if they have not done any fights? Reason I’m asking is that I nearly went on the wrong path because I couldn’t see if the middle was connected from the left or the right lane. With one path per player, any mis-step will result in being unable to achieve 100%. There have also been instances of players accidentally going down wrong path previously due to lag. Like looking around the map to check out the different paths, but the map hangs, then all of a sudden you are brought down another path. When that happened in the old map it was still ok because we have a backup. But there’s no more backup in this map now.
  • Options
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Can the lines be made more obvious or players be allowed to backstep if they have not done any fights? Reason I’m asking is that I nearly went on the wrong path because I couldn’t see if the middle was connected from the left or the right lane. With one path per player, any mis-step will result in being unable to achieve 100%. There have also been instances of players accidentally going down wrong path previously due to lag. Like looking around the map to check out the different paths, but the map hangs, then all of a sudden you are brought down another path. When that happened in the old map it was still ok because we have a backup. But there’s no more backup in this map now.

Very well said these is the common problem not addressed from long time now and no one is taking the responsibility at all,
    Visibility of path is so poor some times with smokes animation

Also we asked for the removal of annoying obstacles in the fighting stage light lamps , pillars ,smokes .
    These are what making the fights laggier and slower , processor work more on rendering them instead fighting bots .