Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Cheaters

124»

Comments

• Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    edited January 2018
    New raid cheats now @Kabam Miike

utimplxf4p9e.jpeg

wbpuap4djfnb.jpeg

These are 2 different players, one I fought and another my alliance mate fought. Bases show 0 defense base but when you fight, they are full bases. The reward payout doesn’t match the strength of the base.

Both of these players I have also reported for cheating in raids a while ago, taking little to no damage running through 4*s with HA.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    edited January 2018
    Hmmmm
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    edited January 2018
    It seems as though there was a huge ban wave that hit many players, this is great development!

Wonder if a particular someone has anything to say.
    edited January 2018
    My friendly alliance poprcorn is ready.
    Widow wrote: »
    Top alliances are going too hard. I’ve been in all of them and the competition for 1st is pushing alliances past their limit. People are spending too much or resorting to hacking, neither is sustainable thanks to the actions kabam has taken against cheating (biggest fan of the ban hammer right here). I can only assume that competition goes down the ladder as well. Personally I’ve reached a point that I can’t sustain a push for 1st. I know quite a few who can but not an alliance full by a long shot. I swear today I honestly thought I might be starting to miss aspects of the prestige system from mcoc.

Playing at some of these levels is really not what any game is meant for and it’s becoming pretty evident now. I don’t understand cheating in games or what type of satisfaction it’s supposed to provide but people have egos I suppose. I am all for the ban hammer. It’s unfortunate and assumedly nobody knows but perhaps this shuts a few people up moving forward with some ludicrous and pretentious claims.

Bad for some. Good for the game.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Yes I support the ban hammer too. It will help everyone weed out the cheaters from their alliances.
  • Davien wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    FuggnBuggn wrote: »
    Recently in my alliance multiple members have employed mercenary to run account to beat ROK. It’s come out he was using 3rd party software and token bans are being handed out. (160 hours).Now, the consensus seems to be it was still worth it because rewards haven’t been rescinded but players like myself who stay above board suffer because we’re mid AM and now short players. If you persist in “token” penalties no doubt this activity will continue.

.....Sooooo...

Double foul... One for account sharing and the other for the 3rd party software.

You're complaining about the bans because it affects your ability to play AM. When would be a better time to hand out bans? When there is nothing happening and it doesn't matter?

AM is the perfect time, as it affects the players cheating and the alliance as a whole. Makes you think about the consequences of having dishonest people in your alliance.

None of those players should be allowed back in your crew. Odds are they will just get banned for something else, screwing over all the honest ones again in the future.

me and @FuggnBuggn were in the same alliance.. those affected honestly didnt know when they paid the merc.. there are many out there who would employ mercs to help them do ROK since its the toughest content in the game (not everyone can sit there for 4 hours to finish it + stressed out).

I've told them to appeal and some of them would do so.. imagine if this happened to you you'd wish u get a second chance too no? They've already lost a ton of money to the merc + a 7 days ban.. enough hurt done to them. Don't think they should receive anymore punishment for it. If Kabam thinks they are right at taking back the ROK relic and all the rewards from them then I really have no words.. a 7 days ban is enough to teach anyone a lesson. Kabam just needs a better system in detecting hackers so repeat offenders that dont learn will end up getting perma ban.. this I fully agree with 100%. And also patch the game up so it gets harder for any hackers to hack into the game's codes and servers.. this is more important.

Are you kidding me? Using a merc is just as much cheating as using a program. They deserve to be permanently banned just for account sharing.
  • that1guy wrote: »
    You actually can do account sharing, just when there's no permission granted by the account holder. Anything involving malicious intent is against the rules.

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/3444/an-important-note-on-account-sharing-and-accessing-other-players-accounts-without-permission#latest

Are you even reading what you post?

This brings us to Account Sharing. This is not allowed by our rules, and can be dangerous for you. Your account security is your own responsibility, and sharing your login information is done at your own risk. You are responsible for any actions taken in your account.

NOT ALLOWED BY OUR RULES
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Cheaters never prosper...or so I heard
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    Yes I support the ban hammer too. It will help everyone weed out the cheaters from their alliances.

I have been waiting so long for one to occur...
    MAMIL wrote: »
    If this game dies a premature death, it will be Kabam’s own fault letting cheaters run rampant without banning them. I see a certain hacker, whose name sounds like an undergarment, been cheating in raids since beta and is still around. Reported him countless times and nothing was ever done permanently. Just a matter of time before cheaters get emboldened enough to cheat in all game modes including A.M. I mean, why do I bother to pay through the nose for a T3C and still get my rear whooped when someone can hack a miniboss in 5 seconds flat?

Absolutely agree. It's clear from last week that the cheaters are moving into other game modes. While raids are rather pointless except for dailies the cheating in raids needs the ban hammer. As people get away with it, it slowly creeps into other areas. Clean house and make it a fair game/community again.

In addition account sharing and shells is also problematic but a more complicated issue. Top alliances running shells ruins the fun in the game, regardless of what alliance but that relates back to the issue of running insane difficulties.
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited January 2018
    This guy was reported at least twice by a friend of mine.
    Same for me.

71rrviku06vf.jpg

He is currently in top 20 on the leaderboard @Kabam Miike