Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Now it's time to guess the new bot of Feb :)

2»

Comments

• He is Jazz is a fictional character from the Transformers franchise. He is usually portrayed as a entertainment-loving robot and speaks in slang. He is also Optimus Prime's good friend and right-hand man.and his motto is Do it with style or don't bother doing it.
  • Jazz type would be scout,tatican,or at least warrior.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Jazz circa FoC.

Yo... How many of you people play FoC? Like.. the mp. If so, hmu.. tftf and FOC re my two fav games. In a clan on FOC, and (quite obviously as well all are) in an alliance on tftf. Foc is my ish tho. Only thing that draws me away from it is this game right here
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    camaro57 wrote: »
    What class would cheetor or scorponok be?

I have g1 Megatron and soon optimus primal, hopefully g1 bumblebee soon.
    So if it is cheetor or scorponok then I hope they not same class as those I named above.

My guess is that Cheetor would be Scout and Scorponok would be Warrior. Tarantulas would be tech.

scorponok sounds more like blaster. your cheetor guess sounds right.
    blaster because in movie he shoots from side arms and tail in scorpion mode.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    What class would cheetor or scorponok be?

I have g1 Megatron and soon optimus primal, hopefully g1 bumblebee soon.
    So if it is cheetor or scorponok then I hope they not same class as those I named above.

My guess is that Cheetor would be Scout and Scorponok would be Warrior. Tarantulas would be tech.

scorponok sounds more like blaster. your cheetor guess sounds right.
    blaster because in movie he shoots from side arms and tail in scorpion mode.

No, not that Scorponok. This Scorponok:
    5chcf6d3odki.jpg
  • So do you know Fall of Cybetron game?Jazz in their looks cool and powerful so does Jazz from TF1 so can you add any one?
  • OPECOPEC Posts: 3
    Otrium confirmed that it is a very interesting bot. Abilties Video is coming on his channel TFTF LEAK very soon he said.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Swag_Jazz wrote: »
    So do you know Fall of Cybetron game?Jazz in their looks cool and powerful so does Jazz from TF1 so can you add any one?

Kabam does not have access to that IP, it belongs to Activision and all those bot designs were created at High Moon studios, now there is a high possibility that MV1 Jazz could be added but I think when the time comes for Jazz to join it’ll be the Power of the Primes version. o09antzeym8g.jpeg