Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Shark forging

13»

Comments

• sorry if what I posted caused any confusion, I just shared what a guild mate said he received. if I had the means I would have did the same forge to verify before posting.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Terminal wrote: »
    so will the special tab remain permanently after the event so we can create shark crystals.. and sharks will continue to give shark shards after the event?

The only thing is not collecting any new sources of sharks?

So, the Special Tab will go away, but you'll still be able to Forge Sharkticons for Sharkticon Crystal shards. There may just not be a way to get more Sharkticons after this,

So I agree that there is some fun in figuring out the shark forging and stuff however the ambiguity around the shark crystal shards and what happens after the event ends isn't good. Even your statement here is ambiguous. Can crystal shards still be redeemed for a crystal? Or do they just go into the inventory forsaken land like other stuff has in the past.

This statement is frustrating "There may just not be a way to get more Sharkticons after this" does this mean they can't be redeemed or simply that you wouldn't earn more sharks through arena etc.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I wonder if it meant that there'll be no new ways to earn Sharkticons from events?
  • kranders wrote: »
    so will the special tab remain permanently after the event so we can create shark crystals.. and sharks will continue to give shark shards after the event?

So, the Special Tab will go away, but you'll still be able to Forge Sharkticons for Sharkticon Crystal shards. There may just not be a way to get more Sharkticons after this,

So I agree that there is some fun in figuring out the shark forging and stuff however the ambiguity around the shark crystal shards and what happens after the event ends isn't good. Even your statement here is ambiguous. Can crystal shards still be redeemed for a crystal? Or do they just go into the inventory forsaken land like other stuff has in the past.

This statement is frustrating "There may just not be a way to get more Sharkticons after this" does this mean they can't be redeemed or simply that you wouldn't earn more sharks through arena etc.

Sorry, I think I hit send before I meant to here. You'll still be able to open Sharkticon Crystals, they'll just be moved over to the Shards Tab instead of being under special. There might just not be any way to earn more Sharkticons in the future, meaning you might not be able to get Sharkticons to forge.
  • kranders wrote: »

Sorry, I think I hit send before I meant to here. You'll still be able to open Sharkticon Crystals, they'll just be moved over to the Shards Tab instead of being under special. There might just not be any way to earn more Sharkticons in the future, meaning you might not be able to get Sharkticons to forge.

Cool, thanks that's what I was looking for. Oh and nice Hound Avatar by the way, wish it was G1 but that's fine.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    p
    kranders wrote: »

Perfect! Thanks Miike. I think that is exactly what people wanted to know all along.

Appreciate the quick response.
  • FlavinFlavin Posts: 31
    Trailfire wrote: »
    @KillMasterC, hahahaha... ok, here you go :)
    I’m about 98% sure of these numbers

(If you wanna translate fell free to send me text and I’ll add the 411 logo)

cca59fh65ayz.png

This table has given me the best and easiest info, luckily someone from my alliance posted it.
    Unfortunately I think the 3* stats for foring are lacking.
    I don't seem to have the gold for rank 3* all to 4/1 but that seems to be the most bang for your buck when it comes to 4* shards.

What do you guys think the best time to forge 3* are? if you have the gold I believe its 4/1
  • I’m not investing gold into the sharks. We get so much on just the shark alone.

Day 1 get all 6 sharks on milestones. Day 2 now they are duped. A duped once shark gives u 800 shards. That’s awesome compared to other bots. T
  • So after 2 days I got 4800 in 3* shards so 2 3* sharks. Each 3* also gives 400 shards when forged or 800 if duped. I already got 1 4 star and soon to get another. I’m saving the gold and ore to rank up other lesser bots to forge, just my opinion